La Liga Thread

Steve

Well, in the match league on December 10th, that was the same thing (without bas behaviors from Real's players).

Tactically, yeah (I mis-spoke before). But in that game he did not start 7 defenders :lol:. Like if this had been a league game I am sure Ozil, Di Maria & Marcelo would've started.

Feel sorry for Albiol. He should've started.

7 defenders? I counted 5, one of them playing in midfield

Yeah not defenders then, *6 defensive minded.

Ramos, Carvalho, Coentrao, Pepe, Diarra, Alonso. When he also had the likes of Ozil, Granero, Kaka & Callejón on the bench.

Would not suprise me if Mourinho's next job (before United) is at Bayern Munich.

If he wins La Liga, Germany and France would be the only one's left out of the major countries, i reckon he would go Bayern then return to England then have a season in France before settling in the Portugal natinol team in the last few years.

Its the kind of man Mourinho is, he would want to end his career conquering as many league's as humanly possible.

Would not suprise me if Mourinho's next job (before United) is at Bayern Munich.

If he wins La Liga, Germany and France would be the only one's left out of the major countries, i reckon he would go Bayern then return to England then have a season in France before settling in the Portugal natinol team in the last few years.

Its the kind of man Mourinho is, he would want to end his career conquering as many league's as humanly possible.

I think German league would be great. There is not a team i dislike there, and even greater cause he won't help a direct competition like City, United, Liverpool and such.

Anyways the review that Gillem gave was spot on. I like Balague, he is a top commentator, unlike the trash of Hansen!

"The players are no longer happy. He [Mourinho] hasn't spoken to Kaka once in the last four months,

"The Spanish players are unhappy with their situation because of the privileges Mourinho gives to the Portuguese players.

"And then there's the situation of Sahin. The reason he doesn't play is because Mourinho doesn't like him."

- Former Madrid president, Ramon Calderon.

The Betis - Sevilla derby is awesome, i followed Betis a bit after we played em in the Cup Winners' Cup in 2 legs the year we won it and these matches were really fiery. Betis imo have the better team this season, the place will go insane if they win and i thoroughly believe they will.

"When Messi's scored 1,283 goals like me, when he's won three World Cups, we'll talk about it," Pelé told Le Monde. "Football changes. Records are there to be broken, but it will be hard to break mine. "People always ask me: 'When is the new Pelé going to be born?' Never. My father and mother have closed the factory."

"I like Messi a lot, he's a great player," Pelé replied when asked who his favorite current player is. "Technically, we're practically at the same level."

But Pelé was also quick to point out that Messi has not scored at the same rate for Argentina in big tournaments. Messi failed to score in the 2010 World Cup and Copa America last year, and has a modest tally of 19 goals in 67 international matches.

"He's a great player for Barcelona, but when he plays for Argentina, he doesn't have the same success," Pelé said.

Pelé also believes he may have had more natural ability than Messi.

"No one knew which foot I was going to shoot with, I was two-footed. I also scored a lot of goals with my head," Pelé said.

However, Pelé knows that the debate over who is the world's greatest ever player always will divide opinion.

"Some people will say Beethoven couldn't play the piano. Others will say Michelangelo couldn't paint and that Pelé couldn't play football," he said. "But we all received a gift from God."

He never shuts up lol. We already payed for his big mouth in losing Neymar.

Messi can use both feet too and Messi can dribble a hell of a lot better than Pele ever could oh and look at the club level Messi is playing at.... Pele scored in world cups yeah, scored against many average team in world cups too and he scored all his club goals in Brazil ... Messi is not even 25 yet and his stats are ridiculous.