The Serie A Thread

Steve

Damn what a hit.

Ferguson really fucked up with this one. That goal aside, he has been amazing whenever he plays. It's like watching Patrik Viera!

Pogba just scored another screamer!

EDIT: Here it is:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xww34g_pogba-2-spherachannel_sport#from=embediframe

• 2 weeks later...

There's something romantic almost about how young Milan's front-line is. I love it. Niang and Balotelli already have a great partnership.

It feels FM like frontline :D

Milan is a funny team, they let pirlo go to juventus and now they are playing with montolivo playing pirlo role

What a shameful show at San Siro!

The speaker, a few minutes before the match, announced with a joyful tone the Pazzini's injury and Balotelli in startin XI. Mass hysteria among the fans, and Pazzo went away very angry.

Moreover, the penalty given to Milan at 93 has been really ridiculous. It was already written..elections are coming!!!

See if Balotelli had played like that for the last 2 years, he'd easily be one of the top players in the PL (if he had stayed anyway). Was incredible tonight, Udinese's keeper made 2 class saves from his 25-30 yard attempt and his freekick. Worked hard too, wasn't lazy as he was for City. With a bit of love and support from AC Milans coach I reckon Balotelli will be an incredible player for Milan.

That Referee might just have cost me £300. Had a draw on my accumulator, the other games are very much odds on. FUCK! No way was that even close to a penalty.

Written in the stars for Mario. Probably the best penalty taker i've seen. So calm.

Definitely shouldn't have been a penalty. The Milan crowd when he scored though... well, I'm happy for them. Haven't heard them like that in yonks. Best game I've ever seen from Balotelli.