LDN Blue

Just SeB always defends Torres and doesn't believe our team is lacking a striker...

You sure Seb actually said that? I believe he's just giving Torres credit where it is due and nothing more. Someone like Seb will know that we need another striker in this team.

You sure Seb actually said that? I believe he's just giving Torres credit where it is due and nothing more. Someone like Seb will know that we need another striker in this team.

Well that's the impression I got from him!

As for Torres contributed next to nothing, compared to Ibra who averages a goal every 2 games for ALL clubs he has played at!

Like I said, regret mentioning SeB directly, that was stupid - but just couldn't believe the difference a decent striker makes... Wish Ibra was at the Bridge...

We are!

Changes have been agreed by Sir Trevor Brooking (West Ham boo!)

Changes starting next year IIRC... :)

So great post, but we already figured it out :) we might be shit at football, but we still have some brains :)

I did not know changes are due next year! Great to see FA moving foward.

Yes, of course you have got intelligent people running the show (just look at the stunning facility you built), I just think you plan too much and are too serious. Sometimes all you need is to let things develop by their own...

Hmm I edited my original - as too provocative...

Just SeB always defends Torres and doesn't believe our team is lacking a striker...

So just interested to see the analysis...

SeB doesn't defend Torres haha. He writes stuff about him being poor on twitter. Just he says he is a decent player in terms of link up with the 3...

SeB doesn't defend Torres haha. He writes stuff about him being poor on twitter. Just he says he is a decent player in terms of link up with the 3...

Well, I dont follow him on twitter but he did defend Torres on Radamel Falcao`s thread...