LDN Blue

Ok maybe he just argued with me then, or maybe he's changed his mind :)

Link up play sucks though :)

I think you have misunderstood him a bit. He has said on twitter to me that we need a new striker (well in particular Edin Dzeko :P) and has used the hashtag #TorresIsShit a few times too. He just explained a few things about Torres like his pros and cons (his link up play, pressing of the oppositions defenders, his finishing and movement), he goes into great depth to explain his point and try to make sense of his views for others.

I think you have misunderstood him a bit. He has said on twitter to me that we need a new striker (well in particular Edin Dzeko :P) and has used the hashtag #TorresIsShit a few times too. He just explained a few things about Torres and how his link up play helps the others, he goes into great depth to explain his point and try to make sense of his views for others.

Ok ok - now I feel like Captain C##T

Oh well typical Internet misunderstanding!

#shame...

It could be, I wont judge what I dont know...

This.

I think you have misunderstood him a bit. He has said on twitter to me that we need a new striker (well in particular Edin Dzeko :P) and has used the hashtag #TorresIsShit a few times too. He just explained a few things about Torres like his pros and cons (his link up play, pressing of the oppositions defenders, his finishing and movement), he goes into great depth to explain his point and try to make sense of his views for others.

I see now! I agree Dzeko would be ground breaking, it would be more amazing for the fact ManCity would be mad to see him playing well and regularly (he wont come cheap though, maybe 30mi)...

I do not see what he writes on twitter, but sometimes he just assumes sometinhgs and try to convince everybody else with his painting abilities (Torres movement on Falcao`s thread). Other times he has a really good view of what we look like and need.

Commentators saying he does Martial Arts, maybe that helps?

Yeah I think he's black belt in judo(?) and it definitely helps. He has complete control over his body, the way he moves his body is incredible for a man of his stature (compare it to the way Crouch moves haha). But still, his shooting technique is unique.

My fucking lord!! I think it will take several years to surpass this goal. Never, more likely.

Absolutely sensational. I was only laughing once I saw him doing the bicycle kick and the ball going into the net. I'm telling you - Messi would never do that. He would decide to dance through the defence instead and fair enough. But this strike is just out of this world.

Was one hell of a goal, the only goal i actually saw because was watching Northern Ireland against Azerbeijan because it was important and great to watch, i didn't care about the England game at all. The bits i saw of the England game it seemed we were in control until we brought a lot of sub par crap on. Sweden had their full team out, it was a big game for them.

Joe Hart is officially the most overrated GK i have ever seen though. I always liked his personality and his style but he makes so many basic errors it's quite shocking tbh. That Zlatan FK, i woulda saved. Anyway the 4th Zlatan goal, albeit a huge Hart fuck up was worthy of winning any game. Good way to christen their new stadium.

As goals today go... this weren't bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sdDq3IH3Yc

#Brasil: Diego Alves | Dani Alves, Thiago Silva, David Luiz, Leandro Castán | Paulinho, Ramires, Oscar, Kaká, Thiago Neves | Neymar

#Colombia: Ospina | Cuadrado, Mosquera, Yepes, Armero | Valencia, Sánchez, Torres | James Rodriguez, Jackson Martínez | Falcao García

Looks a good match up. Neymar as a number 9 as opposed to Damiao, Kaka in for Hulk as well as Thiago Neves for Damiao. Columbia aren't too bad either, James, Martinez and Falcao up top. Nice.

#Brasil: Diego Alves | Dani Alves, Thiago Silva, David Luiz, Leandro Castán | Paulinho, Ramires, Oscar, Kaká, Thiago Neves | Neymar

#Colombia: Ospina | Cuadrado, Mosquera, Yepes, Armero | Valencia, Sánchez, Torres | James Rodriguez, Jackson Martínez | Falcao García

Looks a good match up. Neymar as a number 9 as opposed to Damiao, Kaka in for Hulk as well as Thiago Neves for Damiao. Columbia aren't too bad either, James, Martinez and Falcao up top. Nice.

Leandro Castan, Thiago Silva and Luiz are all center backs. Where is the left back? Oscar, Kaka and Thiago Nevez only because Hulk is injured (I much prefer Lucas though).

Colombia is dangerous, it is not just Falcao...

Leandro Castan, Thiago Silva and Luiz are all center backs. Where is the left back? Oscar, Kaka and Thiago Nevez only because Hulk is injured (I much prefer Lucas though).

Colombia is dangerous, it is not just Falcao...

Luiz or Leandro Castan must be playing at LB...