LDN Blue

Canada won on a late goal which was nice. We'd be much better if so many of our players didn't opt to play for other countries. This happened with Owen Heargraves (Following Greg Rusedski and Lennox Lewis who also become British for convenience. It's odd how the term British is really mostly used for people like this. Most other people are English, Scottish, Welsh, etc.. ) The one I don't get is the case of someone like Jonathan de Guzman. If you were the type of talent Heargraves was, you might want the chance at real glory, With Canada you would never win the World Cup. But a player like de Guzman? He's made himself available for the Dutch national team. On Canada, he'd be a regular, for Holland, maybe he'll get a handful of caps in his career. He's simply not good enough to be a big part of the Dutch squad. Not only that, his brother plays for Canada...anyway, I don't get it.

Not to score against Saudi Arabia is even a bit harder than scoring against Saudi Arabia. Wonder how Torres achieved that. It probably means he is back to his best :fainthv9:

By being offside 90% of the time :lol: then there was also that ridiculously awful touch in front of goal lol, all in all a day to forget for him.

:D

Let's say I wish you the best off luck to get some points agains Serbia & Croatia ^^

I would be over the moon if you can take some points away from them :blue scalf:

btw; I think this will be the team...

Holding position on the midfield is uncertain. No clue yet where our trainer is goin to with that one. "Our midfield 4" can play everywhere on the midfield...

Courtois

Gillet Kompany Vermaelen Vertonghen

Witsel Dembélé(or Defour)

Fellaini

Mirallas -------------- Hazard

Benteke

Lukaku cant play a full game yet according to himself! But he will be our Supersub :getin:

DeBruyne & Mertens also got a good chance to get in after 70'

So with a little luck; Courtois, Hazard, Lukaku & DeBruyne all together on the pitch :blue scalf:

I reckon we'll get beat by Serbia and Croatia but they will be close games. Sometimes we are not bad but we have a lot of injuries in our squad right now. We'll see though :D I really want to see Snodgrass play though, he is quality!

Hopefully Courtois, Hazard, Lukaku and De Bruyne will play together in the NT, we'll see though. Too many talented players in the squad though for them all to fit imo.

I dunno why but i always look forward to watching Scotland play. This game's so hard to predict, was gonna do a bet but i honestly don't know what to put. Maybe Scotland will nick it by the odd goal as they're at home but Serbia's back 4 is so experienced and solid if it's the 4 i think will play. Interesting game.

Oh and P.S ... Moldova aren't better than they were 16 years ago lol. Hopeless side so i'll take that back right now judging on their performance against us.