LDN Blue

@Magic Lamps, Can you tell me why the German NT is playing this badly? If it weren't for Hummels Austria would have been at least 2-0 up by now.

I actually watch England atm as its the more interesting fixture but Germany do always play badly against Austria, its kinda mental blockage since we lost against them in cordoba decades ago, also many important players such as Özil and Müller are notorious slow starters. The inclusion of Reus has somehow disrupted the game on the left, despite him being the best player in Bundesliga . Anyway Our NT is not the same since 2010, at the euros they only came so far as all opponents were either crap or playing crap. Sadly, i have to confess, we Germans are actually not that good footballers as most people think we are. We lack pace on the flanks and have no world class striker

There are some funny things about Austria an Germany. Austria and Germany are like Canada and USA.

the most famous Austrians are Sissi and Mozart. Both were Germans

the most famous German is Adolf Hitler. He was Austrian.

I actually watch England atm as its the more interesting fixture but Germany do always play badly against Austria, its kinda mental blockage since we lost against them in cordoba decades ago, also many important players such as Özil and Müller are notorious slow starters. The inclusion of Reus has somehow disrupted the game on the left, despite him being the best player in Bundesliga . Anyway Our NT is not the same since 2010, at the euros they only came so far as all opponents were either crap or playing crap. Sadly, i have to confess, we Germans are actually not that good footballers as most people think we are. We lack pace on the flanks and have no world class striker

The main issue today seemed to be the double pivot, Khedira is have a terrible terrible game add to that the absence of Schweinstiger who is in my opinion your most valuable player.

The main issue today seemed to be the double pivot, Khedira is have a terrible terrible game add to that the absence of Schweinstiger who is in my opinion your most valuable player.

usually its the other way round. I really rate Khedira, but not Schweinsteiger, he once was a decent mdifielder whose only problems being the little efficiency in tacklings for a no.6 and the little danger in front of goal for a no.8 Everything distinguishing him from mikel is hthat he sometimes also dares to dribble. He once was decent but after picking up an injury in 2011 he has been average

Shame Defoe never finished that, that's been his problem, he's lethal in front of goal and has a lot of pace and a good all round player but he's always lacked the right place right time for me, his movement isn't that great. That time though he was in the perfect place and scruffed the shot, how Cleverly missed though I'll never know.

usually its the other way round. I really rate Khedira, but not Schweinsteiger, he once was a decent mdifielder whose only problems being the little efficiency in tacklings for a no.6 and the little danger in front of goal for a no.8 Everything distinguishing him from mikel is hthat he sometimes also dares to dribble. He once was decent but after picking up an injury in 2011 he has been average

I think Khedira is one of the best DMs in the world, I honestly do. But he's having a terrible match tonight. Gave the ball away almost every time he touched it.

Anyway the second half looks completely different. Germany 2-0 up.