LDN Blue

Done a couple of bets

The rematch between Algeria and Libya in October is gonna be tasty, massive brawl after that last match a few days ago. Tasty.

I hope England win today, if we can win the group as soon as possible, it will be a very good thing indeed. Will be tough today but i reckon we'll sneak it 1-0 or something. I think Scotland will fuck up against Macedonia.

Benteke replaces Mirallas and Defour replaces Fellaini for Belgium tonight.

Courtois

Gillet - Kompany - Vermaelen - Vertonghen

Defour - Witsel

Mertens - Dembele - Hazard

Benteke

Belgium squad look very strong on paper. No Fellaini and no KDB and still very good!

Bet you will be on WC

Cant believe sturridge doesn't get a look in for this england team.... Milner on the right over him... Cleverly at CAM... Gary cahill on the benh behind jagielka... i am glad in a way as it means they cant get injured but some of the picks are very WTF...

That's why England is mired in the same spot. England needs to recognize that Terry, Lampard, Gerrard, etc are near the end and they need to be getting the young kids some run as well as trying out many many players more than once (unless they are dreadful)