LDN Blue

Group A is a pretty beastage group to be honest. There's no what you would call great teams but there are also no poor teams, this could be the tightest group of all. I wouldn't fancy going away to Serbia, Macedonia and Croatia because they are so tough and intimidating to go, very solid, tough nations. I reckon it will be the group with the most red cards though, so many derby matches. Serbia borders both Croatia and Macedonia and all the countries used to be together as Yugoslavia. And with Scotland and Wales both part of Britain it's gonna be very tasty. Also, with a team like Belgium, this is without doubt the most talented Belgium i've ever seen it's gonna be so hard for any team to get out of it.

The other groups look pretty boring in comparison.

Italy will cruise through Group B

Germany will cruise through Group C although there are some nice games in there.

Holland should easily win Group D

Group E... There's nobody good there at all lol. That group could be interesting.

Group F has 2 good teams, Portugal or Russia is tough to call

I hope Bosnia get through Group G, the group isn't much of a challenge at all tbh, Greece and Slovakia are certainly beatable. This is Bosnia's best chance yet.

We (England) should get through Group H with minimal effort

And Group I is a decent one with France and Spain, would pick Spain to top it.

Benteke is the player aston Villa bought right? Is he any good?

Haven't seen enough of him as of yet, granted he's only 19 so we'll see. He did have a goal v. Holland but it wasn't a spectacular goal.

Has still everything to prove imo. He's fast, strong and has good technique. Yes he did scored 16 times last season, but he should have scored 30! (No kidding)

Goal against Holland:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsVRPMJeHWk

Another, not to spectaculair, video:

His biggest issue is his moral i guess. Went from club to club and back to club and so on.. So i question if he has got the right attitude..

Let's say he's a rough diamond with some potentional..

:D

Let's say I wish you the best off luck to get some points agains Serbia & Croatia ^^

I would be over the moon if you can take some points away from them :blue scalf:

btw; I think this will be the team...

Holding position on the midfield is uncertain. No clue yet where our trainer is goin to with that one. "Our midfield 4" can play everywhere on the midfield...

Courtois

Gillet Kompany Vermaelen Vertonghen

Witsel Dembélé(or Defour)

Fellaini

Mirallas -------------- Hazard

Benteke

Lukaku cant play a full game yet according to himself! But he will be our Supersub :getin:

DeBruyne & Mertens also got a good chance to get in after 70'

So with a little luck; Courtois, Hazard, Lukaku & DeBruyne all together on the pitch :blue scalf:

Most expensive squad in the group, €216M some newspaper calculated earlier this week..

Finland v France in a few hours. I think it's safe to say we got screwed in the draw with Spain and France both in our group. :cry:

Oh well, there's always the next qualifying campaign. And then the one after that...

KTF you sound like Scotland Scumpool or the Gooners

KTF you sound like Scotland Scumpool or the Gooners

Hard to be optimistic about our chances when we have never qualified for a major international tournament before and there certainly has been easier groups in the past. :lol:

At the moment our aim is to qualify for Euro2016 when 24 nations qualify instead of only 16. Hopefully we'll finish third after Spain and France to increase our chances in the 2016 draw!

Hard to be optimistic about our chances when we have never qualified for a major international tournament before and there certainly has been easier groups in the past. :lol:

At the moment our aim is to qualify for Euro2016 when 24 nations qualify instead of only 16. Hopefully we'll finish third after Spain and France to increase our chances in the 2016 draw!

good luck ....its tough when you seeded low

Finland v France in a few hours. I think it's safe to say we got screwed in the draw with Spain and France both in our group. :cry:

Oh well, there's always the next qualifying campaign. And then the one after that...

lol c'mon Finland!!! I'm just blindly optimistic. :D

good luck ....its tough when you seeded low

Certainly but a lot of it is luck. Drawing Spain and France when both are traditionally pot 1 teams is unfortunate. There are many groups where the pot 1 team is beatable if not vulnerable. France is certainly no guarantee but had the Fins landed in just about any other group their chances would be a bit better.

Certainly but a lot of it is luck. Drawing Spain and France when both are traditionally pot 1 teams is unfortunate. There are many groups where the pot 1 team is beatable if not vulnerable. France is certainly no guarantee but had the Fins landed in just about any other group their chances would be a bit better.

Yes, the draw is pretty much down to luck. It makes one hell of a difference if teams like Norway and Slovenia are drawn to your group from pots 1 and 2 instead of Spain and France which were no doubt the hardest from both pots. The title holder of two previous Euros as well as the WC and an underachieving giant who are better than most teams seeded in the Pot 1. Belarus and Georgia are both beatable even to Finland, but third is the best we can possibly do from this group.