LDN Blue

28 minutes ago, manpe said:

Ronaldo also was accused and acquitted. I just can't see them being rapists, why would they be unless they're psychos or incels? Which I very much doubt they are. They can get any women they want, why risk it all to forcefully fuck someone who doesn't want it when millions of others do? I smell opportunism in such cases, seriously undermining real victims while doing that.

then there is the other Ronaldo, lolol

A Soccer Star and 3 Tranny Hos

https://perezhilton.com/a-soccer-star-and-3-tranny-hos/

trannymess.jpg

Hot mess alert!

According to reports, Brazilian soccer star Ronaldo recently met with Rio de Janeiro cops to answer questions about a run-in he had with 3 tranny hookers.

Classic!

You can’t make this shizz up!

Ronaldo met the 3 tranny hos on Sunday at an upscale bar in Rio. He was so impressed by the ‘ladies’ that he agreed to a night of fun with them at a motel. He claims that it wasn’t til they got to the motel that he discovered they were, um, lads.

A police source says that once Ronaldo discovered the truth, he offered them about $600 each to leave. Two of the three accepted. The other, named Andrea, demanded $30,000 from Ronnie.

That ingrate!

Andrea’s claiming that Ronnie knew he was getting trannys and that she has a ‘receipt’ to prove it (ha…yeah, like that can’t be doctored).

She also claims Ronaldo was using drugs.

Prostitution is not illegal in Brazil, by the way.

Ronaldo acknowledges that he knew the trio were prostitutes (just not the tranny kind).

snip

5 hours ago, manpe said:

Ronaldo also was accused and acquitted. I just can't see them being rapists, why would they be unless they're psychos or incels? Which I very much doubt they are. They can get any women they want, why risk it all to forcefully fuck someone who doesn't want it when millions of others do? I smell opportunism in such cases, seriously undermining real victims while doing that.

I am NOT saying they are guilty, but rape is primarily a power dynamic, not so much a sexual desire/availability thing. One needs only to look at what goes on in prison.

The sad truth is that being acquitted does not mean they are innocent. It is unbelievably easy to get away with things when you are rich. The system is broken, especially with someone who is rich...and historically speaking, men have consistently gotten away with these acts, that's not a question.

Also, millions of women wanting him means absolutely nothing on whether he raped someone or not. There's plenty of famous, "attractive" people that have been sexual predators in various ways.

Let's take the Ronaldo situation for example. We don't know what happened, but what we do know is that he paid this woman a lot of money to keep quiet about what happened...she eventually decided to come forward. He is now acquitted, but why did he pay her so much then??? There has to be a reason. She might have "wanted" to get with him at first but then once things were happening she wanted to stop, but he didn't. If he forced to continue, that's clearly rape. We don't know what happened. And rape is a really hard thing to prove too. It's one word against someone else.

Like vesper said, rape is clearly a sexual thing, but it's also a power thing. Ronaldo may feel he has the right to anything to anyone because he's rich, famous, etc. I mean Trump is pretty obvious example of that...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Ronaldo’s case is more plausible than Neymar’s. 

Neymar’s case, Neymar has kept the text messages and the lady kept contradicting her story, to which even her lawyers refused to represent her. 

Ronaldo however, sounds like a case where sex was consensual, but not anal sex. Again, hard to prove but something very plausib

• 1 month later...

the United States is a joke in international football

what other major country has its home stadium DOMINATED by the other teams fans (granted there are probably more good Mexican descent footballer playing in the US than there are of any other nationality)

Pulisic looked like shit in this game too btw

The 30 most successful football clubs in the world - based on total trophies won

While the likes of Man Utd, Barcelona and Real Madrid all have hosts of trophies, none of them make the top five of this list

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/30-most-successful-football-clubs-19428893

The top 30 clubs in world football based on trophies won

30. Club Atletico Independiente - Argentina - 43 trophies

29. Fenerbahce - Turkey - 43 trophies

28. Deportivo Saprissa - Costa Rica - 46 trophies

27. River Plate - Argentina - 48 trophies

26. CSKA Sofia - Bulgaria - 48 trophies

25. AC Milan - Italy - 48 trophies

24. Grasshopper Club Zurich - Switzerland - 49 trophies

23. Zamalek - Egypt - 52 trophies

22. Deportivo Colo-Colo - Chile - 54 trophies

21. Boca Juniors - Argentina - 55 trophies

20. Club Olimpia - Paraguay - 57 trophies

19. FCSB - Romania - 58 trophies

18. Liverpool - England - 59 trophies

17. Anderlecht - Belgium - 60 trophies

16. Galatasaray - Turkey - 61 trophies

15. Juventus - Italy - 63 trophies

14. Bayern Munich - Germany - 70 trophies

13. Ajax - Netherlands - 70 trophies

12. Manchester United - England - 71 trophies

11. Al-Faisaly - Jordan - 74 trophies

10. Porto - Portugal -74 trophies

9. Olympiacos - Greece - 75 trophies

8. Benfica - Portugal - 82 trophies

7. Real Madrid - Spain - 90 trophies

6. Barcelona - Spain - 91 trophies

5. Celtic - Scotland - 105 trophies

4. Atletico Penarol - Uruguay - 108 trophies

3. Club Nacional de Football - Uruguay - 113 trophies

2. Rangers - Scotland - 115 trophies

1. Al Ahly - Egypt - 118 trophies

shocked that no Brasilian team is in the top 30

but then again, they have had so so so many great clubs that fight over their trophies

here is a list of every won who has won the Brasilian National Championship in the national era (1959 to present) at least once

0defd04a390a039f2d7ea00ab69c005b.png

0f3ae47c9458e392e0f8b6ec98b11880.png