LDN Blue

13 hours ago, Vesper said:

I think he will take out  Ali Daei's all time record of 109, he is only 12 behind

No no no lady Vesper, thats my country men you talking about here, he cant be allowed to reach Daei's record damn it :D

50 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

No no no lady Vesper, thats my country men you talking about here, he cant be allowed to reach Daei's record damn it :D

As an Iranian, you must be thrilled that John 'Bomb Iran' Bolton was sacked by Trump yesterday (not that Trump is all that much better) :D

45 minutes ago, Vesper said:

As an Iranian, you must be thrilled that John 'Bomb Iran' Bolton was sacked by Trump yesterday (not that Trump is all that much better) :D

Sure am mate....that fucker was nothing but trouble man. He actively spewed lies to start a war.....but as you said Trump aint much better.

For me international football is good n fun when there is no club football playing because the quality tend to be poor.

The most important factor in winning international tournament is your defense, midfield and gk. Can they defend. If they answer is yes then you have a chance. Then pray that you got lucky. 

Take Netherland for example, if de light can grow fast, and koeman can find the perfect solution I can see them winning euro. 

Well with all these youths that are coming at Chelsea and all the youth that England has I think we are in for another era of good players for England. 

Think by next world cup they will be a little more mature and take a go at the title. 

• 2 months later...
29 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Italy is dark horse for Euro. They can win it. 

although they have not the best depth in some areas and I am not impressed with their fullbacks at all (Emerson is probably their best and he is hardly a truly top class FB)

also, Bonucci is showing age a bit (he made a horrid play thsi game, albeit nothing to do with age, it was a terrible blind backpass that should have cost them a goal)

After Romagnoli and him it is a huge drop off, unless  Mancini or Bastoni , the youngsters come good

Chielini is really badly injured and will be damn near 36 next Euros

they are loaded in the MF and winger though and have 2 decent strikers

after the top 6 (no order)

France

Germany

Spain

England

Belgium

Netherlands

I rate them in the next group (they are the best of these I think)

Italy

Portugal

Switzerland

Croatia