LDN Blue

You can enter the lottery for tickets for the Euro 2016 games now at https://euro2016.tickets.uefa.com/lottery/welcome_en.html

You will need a Visa or Mastercard for the application but it won't be charged unless you are successful in the draw which will take place in February.

You will also need you passport number as when I applied for tickets I was only able to apply for my national teams games and the passport number is used to verify your nationality.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Hybrid Angel said:

Harry kane is fucking world class. His finishing and all-round play is sublime.

I've been saying this since last season, he's the best talent to come from England since rooney came out from Everton 

Finally after years England are playing players based on their club form and not selecting the same old shit tournament after tournament and friendly after friendly.

Alli, Rose, Kane, Dier and Barkley are all the way forward, the likes of Rooney should be not near the starting line up.

As a club we should be looking at this too, far too many has beens and prima donnas.

39 minutes ago, Last Sicarius said:

Vardy this season from 0 to hero. D:

Played a key role in their Premier-League survival, great finish of the season, but our legend couldn't see what's coming, despite of being on the big bucks, lolz.

After watching that matcharrow-10x10.png, and although its only 1 match, it looks like its going to be a while before we go back to where we where a decade ago.

From the entire England startingarrow-10x10.png 11, the only contribution from Chelsea is Gary Cahill who is not even the favored first choice for the club. Chelsea back in 2004-2007 almost always had 4 England regulars in the startingarrow-10x10.png 11. Mentality and attitude towards games were obviously better for it.

• 1 month later...

Football Federation of Kosovo joins UEFA

Published: Tuesday 3 May 2016, 13.13CET

Florence Hardouin elected as female representative on UEFA Executive Committee

http://www.uefa.org/mediaservices/newsid=2359883.html

023 - Florence Hardouin elected as female representative on UEFA Executive Committee

The Football Federation of Kosovo (FFK) was admitted as the 55th member association of UEFA with immediate effect after a vote at the 40th Ordinary UEFA Congress in Budapest.

A simple majority was needed for the FFK to become a member and it received 28 votes in favour, with 24 votes against and two invalid votes cast.

"I welcome our 55th member," said UEFA General Secretary ad interim Theodore Theodoridis. "It was a very democratic process, and very open discussions [took place] between the national associations. We respect the result of the Congress [vote]."

Florence Hardouin (France) was elected as the female member on the UEFA Executive Committee for the 2016-19 period, receiving 33 votes against the 21 votes received by Karen Espelund (Norway).

"I'm proud and delighted," the 49-year-old French Football Federation (FFF) general manager said after the election. "It's a great honour for myself, for France and for the French federation. A lot of challenges lie ahead, and I hope to bring to UEFA the experiences that we are gathering with the organisation of UEFA EURO 2016. I also hope to contribute to continuing the development of women's football."

The UEFA Congress ratified the list of members of the UEFA Organs for the Administration of Justice and the list of members of the UEFA Governance and Compliance Committee for the period 2015-2019, as appointed by the UEFA Executive Committee on 29 June 2015.

Finally, several amendments to the UEFA Statutes were approved.

©UEFA.com 1998-2015. All rights reserved.

Kosovo granted UEFA membership despite Serbian resistance

https://www.rt.com/sport/341688-kosovo-uefa-membership-budapest/

Membership of Kosovo in international sports

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Membership_of_Kosovo_in_international_sports_federations

Kosovo became a full member of the Union of European Football Associations on 03 May 2016.

• 2 weeks later...