Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

LDN Blue
Followers 4

1 hour ago, guddy69 said:

Do you really think we done well in the WC.. We never beat one single good team.. 

Yes. Columbia are a good team and England have a wretched record against Sweden, did well to get to a semi.

He won me over around that time but relostmy support since, the last two lineup's have been hopelessly depressing.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SO PROUD TO BE A SWEDE RIGHT NOW! 4-0 TO GERMANY IN BERLIN AND GERMANY TOTTALLY DOMINATED!!! THEN THE KING ZLATAN "IBRACADABRA" IBRAHIMOVIC SCORES AND IT ALL TURNS!! IM IN FUCKING TEARS SO PROUD I AM!

Serbia 6 Wales 1 Aw yeah. Ivanovic also scored a beauty with a volley from outside the box and captained the team.

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Yes. Columbia are a good team and England have a wretched record against Sweden, did well to get to a semi.

He won me over around that time but relostmy support since, the last two lineup's have been hopelessly depressing.

Nothing special there. 3 losses against Belgium 2x and Croatia. Draw with solid Colombia team after 120 mins. England only won against two semi pro teams in group stage and Sweden (probably not in top20 teams in the world).

Semi final is obvy great result but they would not have a chance against top teams like France, Brazil...

If he had any worth he would not be with national team.
Last World Cup semi finals: Martinez, Southgate, Deschamps, Dalic. 4 coaches, zero quality, this is reality with national teams.

I see your point and hadn’t really thought about how much worse NT managers are...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 4 weeks later...

Havertz with an assist, but was invisible in the first half. Draxler the best player from an offensive point of view.
Rüdiger had couple of clumsy moments like he always does in the German national team. But was not as bad as for Chelsea. Plays in a back 3

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

57 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Havertz with an assist, but was invisible in the first half. Draxler the best player from an offensive point of view.
Rüdiger had couple of clumsy moments like he always does in the German national team. But was not as bad as for Chelsea. Plays in a back 3

Kai made two assists.

Why are Bayern players privileged again not to play for Germany?