LDN Blue

We deserve to go to France after France and FIFA fucked us with Henry's handball years back. Please let it happen!

Well you did get Estonia in the last play-offs, so I think its all even now with UEFA, no more debts. :D

Anyways, it should be a cracking tie, hopefully all players will be fit and ready by then and the one who deserves it goes through. Shame we got Ireland, because I would have liked to see both of the teams in France.

• 3 weeks later...

FIFA MENS UNDER 17 SOCCER WORLD CUP 2015 IN CHILE.

http://www.fifa.com/u17worldcup/

SEMI-FINAL : 1

BELGIUM 1 - 3 MALI - FULL TIME

+

SEMI-FINAL : 2

MEXICO 2 - 4 NIGERIA - FULL TIME

+

3RD AND 4TH PLAYOFF

BELGIUM - MEXICO

+

FINAL

MALI - NIGERIA.

Edited by KevinAshburner

Sigh...Bosnia vs. Ireland. Tough one. Was hoping for Hungary

and now shane long is out, as well as walters. awful

but if we win , we might have charlie austin in the squad for the euros, i heard him on talksport saying he would accept an Ireland callup, he is qualified

HUGE day for Hungary.. We were extremely unlucky not to qualify straight to the Euros but the playoff is still a huge thing for us.

It's also a sad day as Hungarian goalkeeper Márton Fülöp has died today at the age of 32. He played for Spurs, Sunderland, Manchester City, West Brom, Stoke, Leicester, Coventry and Chesterfield in the UK.

HUGE day for Hungary.. We were extremely unlucky not to qualify straight to the Euros but the playoff is still a huge thing for us.

It's also a sad day as Hungarian goalkeeper Márton Fülöp has died today at the age of 32. He played for Spurs, Sunderland, Manchester City, West Brom, Stoke, Leicester, Coventry and Chesterfield in the UK.

I think Ipswich as well

Gutted that Bosnia scored at the end but good result. Would have absolutely taken 1-1 if you offered it to me before the match with all the injuries and suspensions for Ireland.

Well I couldn't see anything...fog... I reckon we'll turn them over in Dublin.

Mario Gaspar and Santi Cazorla as the scorers today. La Roja can thank Villarreal productions. Gaspar's goal has to be nominated for the Puskas award. Struck like a true magician.

Hazard still in poor form. Now he just takes all the pace out of games. 0 end product in his actions. De Bruyne wasn't even good. Matches like this, when space in behind is denied, are still too tricky for him. But his delivery remains extremely useful and he did get a goal and an assist. Lukaku did nothing. He struggles even more in games like this, he was completely lost.

Belgium has a team built for counter-attacking but they're too respected to be given the space they need. Italy didn't have to lose this game but Bonucci's error and a bit of luck helped Belgium win. Italy's dangerous on the break. You can see the hand of the manager in their counter-attacks. But they failed to take their chances.

Pogba is so ridiculously overhyped. He still plays like a youngster. How he's seen as one of the best midfielders in the world I'll never understand. Martial wasn't quite average today but his assist was brilliant.