LDN Blue

First of all, congratulations to Wales for qualifying, you lads deserve it. Very nice to see this aswell, both sets of fans chanting together. :D

Hopefully we join you in France. Win at Cyprus and we're in the play-offs. Who would've predicted that after first 4 games? Though tonight we didn't play well at all, it was all about grinding out the result and we managed to snatch those vital 3 points. More of the same on Tuesday pretty please. :D

thanks man , its been far too long without a tournament.

Ireland need to beat Poland tonight for automatic qualification, got a bad feeling it'll be a draw though.

as long as its a 2-2+ draw, and we are through!!

Matic clearly frustrated, nothing going well for him at the moment at club and international level, it was a silly slap and a deserved red card, really uncharacteristic behaviour from him, he's not playing well at the moment as the rest of the Chelsea team. Serbia are in shambles, horrible qualifying campaign, they need to sort it out and prepare for the World Cup qualifiers, it's strange because they have many quality players and should have done much better in this qualification. Anyway, good qualifying from Portugal, Moutinho with another cracker of a goal, he's been great in our games, great result today with our B team, good quality from some of the kids, great for their experience, the whole team has been solid and very organized and i hope they do great at the Euro Championship. Many congrats to Albania too for qualifying along with us, great campaign from them, they deserve so much praise and respect from everybody. Força Portugal, good luck

Matic clearly frustrated, nothing going well for him at the moment at club and international level, it was a silly slap and a deserved red card, really uncharacteristic behaviour from him, he's not playing well at the moment as the rest of the Chelsea team. Serbia are in shambles, horrible qualifying campaign, they need to sort it out and prepare for the World Cup qualifiers, it's strange because they have many quality players and should have done much better in this qualification. Anyway, good qualifying from Portugal, Moutinho with another cracker of a goal, he's been great in our games, great result today with our B team, good quality from some of the kids, great for their experience, the whole team has been solid and very organized and i hope they do great at the Euro Championship. Many congrats to Albania too for qualifying along with us, great campaign from them, they deserve so much praise and respect from everybody. Força Portugal, good luck

a good summary .. WE need the Matic from last October ,, WE need the Chelsea from last October where the fuck have they gone ???

a good summary .. WE need the Matic from last October ,, WE need the Chelsea from last October where the fuck have they gone ???

Only time will tell if the team will get back to their best, because at the moment we are in shambles. Let's see what kind of attitude the players will show after this international break, when we resume the league games and if they have cleared their heads properly, otherwise i will lose all hope i have left. Here's to us returning to winning ways, one can hope. Cheers mate

Yes yes we done it. For the first time in our history. Thank you Albania

CREGknsWgAA8PT7.jpg

CREGlNXXAAAQ7cP.jpg

12063639_911628762240648_328072104746898

Meanwhile in my city. Prizren. Republic of Kosova. Cheers guys.

Many congrats mate, excellent work, you were worthy opponents, very resilient, organized and compact, i liked what i saw about you guys, you gave us such a headache : P there is clearly something special at work there, i'm very glad you guys qualified for Euro 2016 being underdogs and all, it just makes this sport a whole lot better ; ). Enjoy your first tournament and hopefully many more in the future, good luck and do your very best in this tournament. You are no walk on the park like many suggested when the draw was made, nowadays there is no such thing as a easy match in football, you guys clearly deserve respect from all the teams. Cheers and all the best, keep up the great work, i will be following you guys more closely.

ah fuck sake. should have kept on long. hopefully there are some pub teams in the playoffa

Gutted mate. hopefully we draw someone we can get past. O'Shea and Walters getting suspended right at the end was a blow we could've done without :(

Many congrats mate, excellent work, you were worthy opponents, very resilient, organized and compact, i liked what i saw about you guys, you gave us such a headache : P there is clearly something special at work there, i'm very glad you guys qualified for Euro 2016 being underdogs and all, it just makes this sport a whole lot better ; ). Enjoy your first tournament and hopefully many more in the future, good luck and do your very best in this tournament. You are no walk on the park like many suggested when the draw was made, nowadays there is no such thing as a easy match in football, you guys clearly deserve respect from all the teams. Cheers and all the best, keep up the great work, i will be following you guys more closely.

Thanks mate, Good luck in France. See you there.

Gutted mate. hopefully we draw someone we can get past. O'Shea and Walters getting suspended right at the end was a blow we could've done without :(

Bosnia , slovenia and Hungary , are the only 3 I'd envisage us having a good chance against. And I know very little about these teams