LDN Blue

18 minutes ago, DYC. said:

Anyone watching the Germany game? Is that a fan in Hungary's goal? I've never seen anything like this. A Benitez-shaped GK.

Just tuned in after the last goal. How is Rüdiger doing?

3 minutes ago, kmk108 said:

Hasn't had much to do. Hungary aren't offering much going forward. I find his use of the ball unimpressive.

Boring game. I'm going to tune out.

14 minutes ago, DYC. said:

Hasn't had much to do. Hungary aren't offering much going forward. I find his use of the ball unimpressive.

Boring game. I'm going to tune out.

I tuned out 5 minutes after tuning in. Both teams just want to get to France.

CROATIA JUST BEAT SAN MARINO 10 - 0.

seriously when are FIFA and UEFA going to stop letting International/National Teams who are really shit continue to embarrass World Football. 

http://www.flashscore.com/match/lE2sxF0e/#match-summary

http://www.sofascore.com/san-marino-croatia/pUbsIWb

4 hours ago, DYC. said:

Anyone watching the Germany game? Is that a fan in Hungary's goal? I've never seen anything like this. A Benitez-shaped GK.

Man, he is a legend here :) He is 40, over 100 caps for Hungary and he played for pretty good teams.. Hertha, Aston Villla, Crystal Palace, Burnley, Fulham, Bayer Leverkusen, 1860 Münich.. He looks like a sunday dad but he is still a reliable goallie. Also, he always wear grey trousers, that's his signature :) Despite of his looks he was doing fantastic in the qualifications, we couldn't make it to the Euros without him.

4 hours ago, kmk108 said:

We didn't put any pressure on Boateng and Rüdiger, we were trying on the wings as Höwedes and Hector seemed to be vurnelable. Rüdiger missed a huge chance, he was left unmarked at a corner and headed freely, he could should have scored.

17 minutes ago, Beigl said:

Just saw him live in the stadium, when Austria played the Netherlands one hour ago. Played really well and unfortunately helped them to win 2-0 against us. :/

How did Austria do? Our teams will face in a few days so I'm interested :) Was it a plain win for the Netherlands or..? We had some quite promising periods against Germany. Man I can't wait this game... I've never seen my team play in a big tournament, it's gonna be a blast.

1 hour ago, Roquila said:

Yesterday my country (Kosovo) won their first ever international football match as a FIFA member. We beat Pharaoe Island 2-0. 

Manchester City player - Bersant Celina started but got a red 39 minutes into the game.

Congratulations, I understand it's a huge thing.

Congratulations, I understand it's a huge thing.

We played very good in the first few minutes, creating many chances, but then the Netherlands started to control the game and we conceded a very unlucky goal. From then it was very hard for our offence, because Netherlands defended very well. In second half they scored another goal, and we couldn't get back into the game.

Austria didn't play well the last few games and lost 3 out of 4 ( against Switzerland, Turkey and now Netherlands), so the enthusiasm after our qualification declined a little bit in our country. Our biggest problem is the lack of a striker, Janko is just basically our version of Crouch.

I am looking forward to our game, will be very interesting. Where does Hungary stand now in football?

18 minutes ago, Beigl said:

I am looking forward to our game, will be very interesting. Where does Hungary stand now in football?

Well, we have very poor players, but as a team we can work quite well. Our best player (Dzsudzsák) is a huge disappointment for Besiktas, and we have Nikolic who is the top goalscorer in Poland but we cant use him... We don't have near as good players as Dragovic, Alaba, Hinteregger, Wimmer, Prödl, Junzovic, Arnautovic, Harnik or Sabitzer..  

Obviously Austria, Iceland and Portugal are better teams, but we haven't played in Euros since 1972 so i hope our guys will do their best. But whatever happens, it will be amazing to see them play there :)

Well, we have very poor players, but as a team we can work quite well. Our best player (Dzsudzsák) is a huge disappointment for Besiktas, and we have Nikolic who is the top goalscorer in Poland but we cant use him... We don't have near as good players as Dragovic, Alaba, Hinteregger, Wimmer, Prödl, Junzovic, Arnautovic, Harnik or Sabitzer..  

Obviously Austria, Iceland and Portugal are better teams, but we haven't played in Euros since 1972 so i hope our guys will do their best. But whatever happens, it will be amazing to see them play there [emoji4]

Thanks, have fun on friday and may the better team win!

14 hours ago, nyikolajevics said:

Obviously Austria, Iceland and Portugal are better teams, but we haven't played in Euros since 1972 so i hope our guys will do their best. But whatever happens, it will be amazing to see them play there :)

Nemeth played for my hometown team last season and did really well, but we wouldn't give him the money he wanted so he went off to a Qatari club. I wonder if he'll see any minutes .

Belgium really unimpressive a week before their first game in the EUROs.

Not gonna be suprised with their group if they somehow past it, they would be one of the 3rd place teams to qualify.

6 minutes ago, Ledgi said:

Belgium really unimpressive a week before their first game in the EUROs.

Not gonna be suprised with their group if they somehow past it, they would be one of the 3rd place teams to qualify.

They're never impressive, it's just not a very good team. Outsiders at best.

Their squad is young and talend but maybe that's it. There isn't a lot of experience among them.

From the whole team, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think only Courtois, Hazard and Kompany have ever won any major trophies? 

3 hours ago, kmk108 said:

Nemeth played for my hometown team last season and did really well, but we wouldn't give him the money he wanted so he went off to a Qatari club. I wonder if he'll see any minutes .

It's a shame he left Kansas.. He was supposed to be the next big thing when Liverpool signed him at the age of 17, but his carreer had been a disappointment, but at SKC he finally looked comfortable. 

He is not a really important member of the national team, never been. He will likely to be the 3rd-4th choice striker..