LDN Blue

This may be only the confederations cup but this match is massive for both teams. Brazil to prove they are still the kings of beautiful football and able to see off their biggest home challenge to date during this amazing home run and Spain to prove they are now the best in the world by winning in Brazil against Brazil. Have Spain ever won the confederations cup? This is the last challenge for Spain to complete the journey.

This game is unbelievably huge on a personal level for both teams. It almost feels like a world cup final.

We also have the match for 3rd place between Italy and Uruguay. And like the last couple of Uruguay games this one will cause either a wankfest or bashing for Cavani. If he scores the Cavani thread will explode with posts like "Why haven't we paid the release clause already??" and if he doesn't - "Why are we wasting our time with this shit? Even Torres is better!"

This may be only the confederations cup but this match is massive for both teams. Brazil to prove they are still the kings of beautiful football and able to see off their biggest home challenge to date during this amazing home run and Spain to prove they are now the best in the world by winning in Brazil against Brazil. Have Spain ever won the confederations cup? This is the last challenge for Spain to complete the journey.

This game is unbelievably huge on a personal level for both teams. It almost feels like a world cup final.

So winning Euro 08, and World Cup 2010, Euro 2012, didn't prove Spain is the best in the world, but beating Brazil in Brazil does it? Spain have absolutely nothing to prove in this competition. They never left 1st gear and still managed to make it to the final.

And no, we were hilariously knocked out in 2009 by the United States, which in all respect actually had a decent side.

( Jay Demerit's aunt was my history professor)

But when have Spain played Brazil? And when have Spain won the confederations cup? I'm just saying that this is the final piece of the jigsaw for this Spanish team.

This current Spanish side is the greatest side in history with their consecutive honors. Euro 12 in my eyes was the final piece as no other team in history was capable of completing back to back. never really fully inderstood this competition and its status imo bears no means of anything prestigious. Brazil have more to prove and show for in this game than Spain

So winning Euro 08, and World Cup 2010, Euro 2012, didn't prove Spain is the best in the world, but beating Brazil in Brazil does it? Spain have absolutely nothing to prove in this competition. They never left 1st gear and still managed to make it to the final.

And no, we were hilariously knocked out in 2009 by the United States, which in all respect actually had a decent side.

( Jay Demerit's aunt was my history professor)

He is actually right, Spain didnt play against Brazil since 1999 and this is the very last 'task' you have as a National Team!

If Spain lose today, they will seem a bit weak to the world, especially after the bad game you had vs Italy. A loss today will definitely take away some of your reputation...

Also, Brazil is the only team to have all international cups at once. And it would be a good way for Spain to permanently stamp their name in the history of football as one of the very best teams of all time...

So, yes, Spain does need to win this last game to prove themselves!

"Spain is the greatest side in history" - LOOOOL! :lol:

Brazil in 1970 or 1982 (I will let you choose) would rip this team apart. Brazil would win 11 of every 10 games played! :wank2:

LOL :D Is it just me or people get banned on a quite regular basis lately? :halo:

Anyway as a Chelsea fan I am quite unsure who should I support in the final. We have Luiz and Oscar vs Azpilicueta, Mata and Torres (probably only Nando will start for Spain though as Del Bosque will likely choose Arbeloa over Azpi and some Barcelona cunt over Juan).

I've been in love with this Spanish team for so long, but lately they had annoyed the heck out of me.

By principle I don't support Brazil in any competition because of the corruption, mess, and everything else CBF (our FA) is. But I trust Scorali. I mean he is one of the most honest and trustful people to work in Brazilian football and it only took one interview from him earlier this week for me to change my mind about Brazil.

So now I'll support Brazil, but I only have Spain NT shirts, hehehehe, so I'll support Brazil, while wearing my Spain tee and I guess get killed by my friends. Because I'm a troller :P

I've been in love with this Spanish team for so long, but lately they had annoyed the heck out of me.

By principle I don't support Brazil in any competition because of the corruption, mess, and everything else CBF (our FA) is. But I trust Scorali. I mean he is one of the most honest and trustful people to work in Brazilian football and it only took one interview from him earlier this week for me to change my mind about Brazil.

So now I'll support Brazil, but I only have Spain NT shirts, hehehehe, so I'll support Brazil, while wearing my Spain tee and I guess get killed by my friends. Because I'm a troller :P

Se eu fosse o presidente do Brasil, te mandava para Espanha como exílio! :rant:

Se eu fosse o presidente do Brasil, te mandava para Espanha como exílio! :rant:

pelo menos agora a gente tem seleção!

A CBF ficava de coluio com os agentes, levando cara para a seleção para ser valorizado ao invés de ser o melhor que tinha. Fora que eu me recusava a apoiar o que o Ricardo Teixeira liderava - patriotismo é não apoiar gente como ele. O Marin nao é nada melhor.

Mas o Felipão tem meu respeito e eu vou torcer pelo time.

E eu nao reclamaria de ficar exilada na Espanha :P

Go Brazil!!!!