Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sounds reasonable. I hope we buy him, too. Just the price shouldn't be too high, and I feel Santos can push it as they please - I don't want to see us spending more than 30m on an 18-year old striker with huge flop potential (ok tbh with huge development potential on the other hand, too).

i agree that i think santos are raising the price and getting everything they can. i think we're paying a little too much but in long run (as long as he doesnt flop, which he might) he will pay it back

Sounds reasonable. I hope we buy him, too. Just the price shouldn't be too high, and I feel Santos can push it as they please - I don't want to see us spending more than 30m on an 18-year old striker with huge flop potential (ok tbh with huge development potential on the other hand, too).

28m will trigger his release clause anyway.

I really hope we dont sign him. Unless Carlo is 100% sure on him and he will make the first team. Its way to much money to spend on a kid who could be benched.

carlo absolutely loves having a few brazilians in his team. and i think if carlo is going to buy someone for that much he will play him some

I know Carlo has said no more signings but can anyone remember the amount we offered when we had a bid rejected for him?

Yeah, it was 20m the first time they rejected it.

Edit: Sorry, it was 20m EUROS. SkySports say it was £16.5m.

Kalou's time at chelsea is over if Neymar does come, which is only a good thing.

Holy Jesus, yes! It's time for Kalou to go, he hasn't delivered for many years now, he's just happy to be here cause we don't have enough strikers.

Replacing Kalou seems to a very good reason to buy Neymar.

Holy Jesus, yes! It's time for Kalou to go, he hasn't delivered for many years now, he's just happy to be here cause we don't have enough strikers.

Replacing Kalou seems to a very good reason to buy Neymar.

agree completely, just think about our attack in the future...sturridge, borini, kakuta, neymar, hopefully lukaku

that would be unstoppable

Yeah, it was 20m the first time they rejected it.

Edit: Sorry, it was 20m EUROS. SkySports say it was £16.5m.

Hmm seams a fair offer to me, i cant see uncle roman going for the 28 million buyout clause.

Back in the days, we missed out Pato. Right now we can't allow us to miss Neymar... So we have to take few risks and pay his fee.

If he become the best player, we will happy. If he become a flop we will could say "it has not worked but we tried".

Neymar 7 would look great cool.gif

What comes to my mind is that Neymar is fast, right? And atm not a beast concerning his physique.

So why not letting him compete for the spot on the right wing? I mean there's Anelka who's more of a playmaker and Kalou/Benayoun as second choice. Kalou is pathetic, Benayoun and Anelka are getting old and need some rest throughout the season, so why not fielding Neymar there for a couple of matches... he could do the same on the left wing possibly too, but I can't see a reason for putting him there. Malouda doesn't have any fitness issues and then we have Zhirkov as second choice who still is to be integrated into the team.

HAHA you know how pissed off United will be if we sign Neymar because he's just the Upgrade of Chicharito, Image the rivalry between Neymar and Hernandez, This needs to happen, and come on Roman's a billionair and he's just won the Double I reckon its a done deal! :tophat:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You