Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If we sign Neymar.......I can see sturridge going on loan.

Kalou is far too experienced and always has been a good impact player.

We might see Neymar and Anelka vying for the spot on right and Kalou as our sub striker.

Hmm.. I don't see Sturridge going on loan. Carlo shows good confidence in him and the English aspect will make CA keep a hold of him. I do see him sending out Borini though

Ok, now two fresh news. One is good, and one is not that good.

1- Neymar to discuss his future with family.

http://www.lancenet....m-os-familiares

according to lancenet.com, Neymar will decide his future with his parents and sister tomorrow (sunday). Then they will talk with Santos on tuesday, and decide whats is going to happen.

2 - Chelsea to take Neymar.

http://espnbrasil.te...AI+LEVAR+NEYMAR

accoding to Marcelo Di Lallo from ESPN Brasil, Neymar's future is already decided. Chelsea will buy Neymar and the deal will be made in this sunday. Chelsea will pay the buy out clause in next few hours. ohmy.gif

Do you think these are worth taking any notice of?

Chelsea had misgivings about paying the money, but were convinced by coach Carlo Ancelotti. Neymar's father decided that the better thing to his son was moving abroad.

My opinion is the second one, is good enough to be true, but I really hope it is.

Any Of ya think it could be done today??

I think we get more "Chelsea is close" or "Deal is in near future" storys today, Im guessing an amount is agreed on tuesday with it being official later in the week

Signing this guy will get the best out of Anelka again, á la Sheva inspiring Didier in 2006.

definitely agree, and he would have Didier as his mentor to guide him along as well, hopefully they'll be playing in the same side week in week out as well!

Thats great news!

I can feel it already...

I wish Carlo will start with neymar eventually this season.

Rameirs/mikel ; Essien ; Lampard

Neymar ; Drogba ; Malouda

Sounds amazing!

Kalou, Neymar, Zhirkov.eyebrows.gif

Would you guys stop making me dream already !!!!!! rant.gif Im at work and cant concentrate... arrgghhh.. Roman - get the kid here ASAP....

Lol, i know the deeling. a lot of positive quotes flying around various media reports today.

Any Friday predictions Esk? laugh.gif

Lol, not for this one yet!

This one is more likely to go down to transfer deadline day, although if a deal is agreed early this week as is being indicated then it could be done by next week.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You