Neymar

the wes

Hmm seams a fair offer to me, i cant see uncle roman going for the 28 million buyout clause.

Can't see that happening either, but I hope he pays it. 28m is very much, but somehow we gotta take some risks for the future.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HAHA you know how pissed off United will be if we sign Neymar because he's just the Upgrade of Chicharito, Image the rivalry between Neymar and Hernandez, This needs to happen, and come on Roman's a billionair and he's just won the Double I reckon its a done deal! :tophat:

that is so true and be awesome. very funny to see how it could all pan out.

HAHA you know how pissed off United will be if we sign Neymar because he's just the Upgrade of Chicharito, Image the rivalry between Neymar and Hernandez, This needs to happen, and come on Roman's a billionair and he's just won the Double I reckon its a done deal! :tophat:

And he is younger :D

Ok Guys Roman Abromovich has made sure he's got the biggest fucking Mega Yacht thats sails the oceans this dude has got a shiat load of money. I can understand its fairly expensive but he's a business man, and could you imagine how many Shirt sales Neymar woud create. Im suprised he isnt already at cobham lol

Ok Guys Roman Abromovich has made sure he's got the biggest fucking Mega Yacht thats sails the oceans this dude has got a shiat load of money. I can understand its fairly expensive but he's a business man, and could you imagine how many Shirt sales Neymar woud create. Im suprised he isnt already at cobham lol

Well the problem is that suddenly the whole nation is worried about their future star and everyone is telling him to stay. Let's hope that he has a good conversation right now with his parents and he'll think about everything we'll give to him. ;)

Kalou's time at chelsea is over if Neymar does come, which is only a good thing.

For some reason i don't think that will be the case, kalou obviously gets into the team using a different method then footballing ability.

Flo, Nico and Drogba are all native French speakers. So maybe it's some kind of language issue to replace any of them with Kalou, another native French speaker. Maybe, just maybe.

Flo, Nico and Drogba are all native French speakers. So maybe it's some kind of language issue to replace any of them with Kalou, another native French speaker. Maybe, just maybe.

In this case, Kakuta could replace them instead of Kalou whistling.gif

Santos striker Neymar has dismissed claims he has already signed a contract with Chelsea after Blues coach Carlo Ancelotti hailed the teenager as a "fantastic player".

Neymar, who scored on his Brazil debut against the United States in midweek, has been heavily linked with a move to Stamford Bridge before the closure of the transfer window.

Chelsea have seen an offer rejected by Santos and the Brazilian club's president has threatened to report the Premier League champions to FIFA regarding their pursuit of the 18-year-old.

There have been claims that Neymar has agreed personal terms with the Blues, but the promising forward is adamant that is not the case.

"I'm very happy to be remembered by a great team, but Santos is my place at the moment," Neymar told reporters.

"I want to stay at Santos, win more titles here and, who knows, leave in the future.

"That whole story that people are saying about Chelsea did not reach me until now. I don't know anything about it."

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/10/08/14/manual_124658.html

Santos striker Neymar has dismissed claims he has already signed a contract with Chelsea after Blues coach Carlo Ancelotti hailed the teenager as a "fantastic player".

Neymar, who scored on his Brazil debut against the United States in midweek, has been heavily linked with a move to Stamford Bridge before the closure of the transfer window.

Chelsea have seen an offer rejected by Santos and the Brazilian club's president has threatened to report the Premier League champions to FIFA regarding their pursuit of the 18-year-old.

There have been claims that Neymar has agreed personal terms with the Blues, but the promising forward is adamant that is not the case.

"I'm very happy to be remembered by a great team, but Santos is my place at the moment," Neymar told reporters.

"I want to stay at Santos, win more titles here and, who knows, leave in the future.

"That whole story that people are saying about Chelsea did not reach me until now. I don't know anything about it."

http://www.sportingl...ual_124658.html

What was the date of that Article?

In this case, Kakuta could replace them instead of Kalou whistling.gif

Well... yeah. I think he's better and more useful than Kalou anyway, but as someone mentioned before - Carlo always chooses experience over talent.

http://www.sportingl...ual_124658.html

Lol man that's so old :D Check out 1 or 2 pages back, we discussed it already ^^

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You