Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not going to get too worked about this because I have my doubts, frankly. The boy's a great talent and would be a superb signing, but how much game time will he get?

If we are signing him for 25m I'm sure he'd get enough playing time.

I really hope he signs for us, but more than 25m would be too much, don't you all think?

I mean he hasn't got any experience in Europe and his physique is very poor - all this could change, but 30m is a price for European top class players like Sheva (when he arrived from Milan, nobody expected him to flop). Or let's say Aguero or Balotelli...

Does anybody know how much City paid for Balotelli?

I don't know why people are critizing Neymar's physique, c.ronaldo was unbelievably skinny when he first came here.

i agree with that, u can teach strength and muscle by lifting weights and doing a lot of stuff, but u cant teach the insane skill he has

£25million is the figure I heard last.. doh.gif

Lol that says it all about City's transfer politics :D

I don't know why people are critizing Neymar's physique, c.ronaldo was unbelievably skinny when he first came here.

Yeah, thought about that myself. Torres was like that, too.

Still it's risky, don't you think?

Yeah, thought about that myself. Torres was like that, too.

Still it's risky, don't you think?

yea it's risky but with players u gotta sometimes take risks and with players as skilled as he is, it is the type of player that u should and need to take a risk on

yea it's risky but with players u gotta sometimes take risks and with players as skilled as he is, it is the type of player that u should and need to take a risk on

Sounds reasonable. I hope we buy him, too. Just the price shouldn't be too high, and I have a feeling Santos think they can push it as far as they please - I don't want us to spend more than 30m on an 18-year old striker with huge flop potential (and of course with huge development potential on the other hand, too).

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You