Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so it sounds like even though the premier league doesnt allow third-party investors, the ones that partially own chelsea are ok?

also, ancelotti said he that transfer business is over but he also said that he wouldnt go back in the market for a CB and that sounds like he could go in for something else. and in italy he had a long long history of lying or saying that milan werent going for anyone and it they actually were and i dont think that has stopped. he said hoe cole would be a chelsea player this season...i think and hope we get neymar

I guess Pele believes that Neymar is far too young to move away from Brazil, which is understandable... :whistling:

Who cares about what Pelé says ? Peles is a joke in Brazil, its really sad that the greatest footballer of all times is stupid as him.

According to IMscouting, Neymar's agent believes Neymar wants Chelsea move. I know It's only IMscouting, but it does have quotes.

Agent claims Neymar wants Chelsea move

"That is why Chelsea are the best option. Neymar wants to go to Europe." (Neymar's agent)

This sounds promising blue%20scalf.gifWow imagine having Neymar the rest of the premier League will be scared Shitless of our Lion Hearted Blues eyebrows.gif

Some of those quotes however could easily be denied by the player or the board at Santos! That's all I'll say.

I won't believe anything unless it's confirmed on chelseafc.com or a reliable, well-known site such as TEAMtalk or the bbc website

Lmao, some corkers in there! Distinctly remember him saying Nicky Butt was England's best player aswell. :lol:

Ahh yeah I remember reading about him saying something about that. Look what happened to him though. He was crap for England, and ended up playing for Birmingham and Newcastle!

Ahh yeah I remember reading about him saying something about that. Look what happened to him though. He was crap for England, and ended up playing for Birmingham and Newcastle!

Yeah, another victim of the 'Pele kiss of death'.:lol:

Premier League champions Chelsea are close to completing a £25million deal for Brazil striker Neymar, according to reports.

Santos president Luis Alvaro Ribeiro has hit out at Chelsea's conduct in their pursuit of his club's star striker and has reportedly rejected the West London's opening bid of £20million for the 18-year-old.

However, the youngster has set his sights on a move to Europe after being courted by the likes of Arsenal, Manchester United and City, as well as Real Madrid, AC Milan, Juventus and Barcelona.

Chelsea seem confident that Neymar, who recently marked his Brazil debut with a goal in a 2-0 win over the USA will sign for the Stamford Bridge club and join compatriot Ramires, who signed from Benfica last week.

Neymar's agent Wagner Ribeiro told The Daily Star: "It is useless for Santos to offer Neymar a pay rise.

"He wants to become the best player in the world.

"The chances of him doing that while playing in Brazil are zero."

Ribero claims that Chelsea officials have already met the player and his father to discuss personal terms.

Meanwhile, the player recently denied that he has already agreed to join Carlo Ancelotti's side before the end of the transfer window telling journalists in Brazil: "I want to stay at Santos and win more titles."

---------------------------

Source: TEAMtalk

---------------------------

Okay... now I'm a believer :chai:

Premier League champions Chelsea are reportedly close to completing a £25million deal for Neymar, with his agent insisting the Brazil striker does not want to stay in South America.

Santos president Luis Alvaro Ribeiro has hit out at Chelsea's conduct in their pursuit of his club's star forward and has reportedly rejected the West London's opening bid of £20m for the 18-year-old.

However, the youngster has set his sights on a move to Europe after being courted by the likes of Arsenal, Manchester United and Manchester City, as well as Real Madrid, AC Milan, Juventus and Barcelona.

Chelsea seem confident that Neymar, who recently marked his Brazil debut with a goal in a 2-0 win over the USA, will sign for the Stamford Bridge club and join compatriot Ramires, who signed from Benfica last week.

Pay rise

Neymar's agent, Wagner Ribeiro, said in The Daily Star Sunday: "It is useless for Santos to offer Neymar a pay rise.

"He wants to become the best player in the world.

"The chances of him doing that while playing in Brazil are zero."

Ribero claims that Chelsea officials have already met the player and his father to discuss personal terms.

Meanwhile, the player recently denied that he has already agreed to join Carlo Ancelotti's side before the end of the transfer window, telling journalists in Brazil: "I want to stay at Santos and win more titles."

|| SkySports ||

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You