Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well its a Billion pound industry and its the most watched and played sport on our Planet so you tell me!

So its SO important, and you're so patriotic that you spend your entire day surfing the internet on a phone checking to see if we've signed a player you've probably never seen play before? Rightio.

So its SO important, and you're so patriotic that you spend your entire day surfing the internet on a phone checking to see if we've signed a player you've probably never seen play before? Rightio.

That brings up an interesting point, how many people have actually seen Neymar play a game and not just youtube highlights?

I only saw him play with Brazil against the USA, he looked pretty good, but I can't draw too much from one game.

Im not going to lie during the transfer season Im never off this site because im purely curios, And in terms of watching Neymar play NO I havnt watched Santos play Live but Iv watched many a game that he's played in. So how about u stop being so fucking grumpy and FLY the flag.blue%20scalf.gif

Im not going to lie during the transfer season Im never off this site because im purely curios, And in terms of watching Neymar play NO I havnt watched Santos play Live but Iv watched many a game that he's played in. So how about u stop being so fucking grumpy and FLY the flag.blue%20scalf.gif

As a season ticket holder for the past seven years, I'd say I do 'fly the flag'. I just think far too many people get far too carried away with things like this.

And if you haven't seen him play for Santos, who have you seen him play for? :S

As a season ticket holder for the past seven years, I'd say I do 'fly the flag'. I just think far too many people get far too carried away with things like this.

And if you haven't seen him play for Santos, who have you seen him play for? :S

Read my post again I said I haven't watched Neymar play LIVE (as in being in Brazil watching the game) I have however watched him play on TV on numerous occasions that answer your question?dry.gif

Read my post again I said I haven't watched Neymar play LIVE (as in being in Brazil watching the game) I have however watched him play on TV on numerous occasions that answer your question?dry.gif

LMAO, I wasn't expecting you to have been to Brazil to watch him. Jesus christ. I give up.

Tomorrow we will know his future. Neymar´s parents arrived today on Brazil, will have a discussion with him, and tomorrow Santos´ will promisse a huge pay rise, will show a career plan, and will tell him that he is too young to leave Brazil, and probably will say that he wont play many games at Chelsea, will say that he may risk losing a place in national squad, will say that dont know english yet, will say that London is cold and grey and that english women are ugly. After this he will decide if will sign for Chelsea or not.

Tomorrow we will know his future. Neymar´s parents arrived today on Brazil, will have a discussion with him, and tomorrow Santos´ will promisse a huge pay rise, will show a career plan, and will tell him that he is too young to leave Brazil, and probably will say that he wont play many games at Chelsea, will say that he may risk losing a place in national squad, will say that dont know english yet, will say that London is cold and grey and that english women are ugly. After this he will decide if will sign for Chelsea or not.

Man, you worry me...

Dude he wants th be the best in the world which means he feels ready to play at the top level, and Santos cant provide that!

But in another hand, if he really wants to become the greatest footballer, he have to don't give a fuck about the women and the weather...

Dude he wants th be the best in the world which means he feels ready to play at the top level, and Santos cant provide that!

And "the best footballer of all times" played for Santos FC for his entire career.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You