Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"I'm very happy to be remembered by a great team, but Santos is my place at the moment," Neymar told reporters.

"I want to stay at Santos, win more titles here and, who knows, leave in the future.

"That whole story that people are saying about Chelsea did not reach me until now. I don't know anything about it."

Blues boss Ancelotti is unaware of Santos' threat to report the club to Fifa, but acknowledged his admiration for Neymar.

Ancelotti said: "I know nothing about this. He is a fantastic player, but he is not a Chelsea player now and it's difficult for me to speak about this.

"What happened after, I am not interested. I can only speak about his technical quality.

"We are interested in all the young players that come through all over the world. Neymar is one of these, but this doesn't mean we have to buy this player."

-------------------------------

Source: Sky Sports

It's dead, officially. If Neymar says he wants to stay and he might want to leave later in his career. I think we need to respect that.

The bad thing is. The better he gets, the larger the interest from other clubs.

"I'm very happy to be remembered by a great team, but Santos is my place at the moment," Neymar told reporters.

"I want to stay at Santos, win more titles here and, who knows, leave in the future.

"That whole story that people are saying about Chelsea did not reach me until now. I don't know anything about it."

Blues boss Ancelotti is unaware of Santos' threat to report the club to Fifa, but acknowledged his admiration for Neymar.

Ancelotti said: "I know nothing about this. He is a fantastic player, but he is not a Chelsea player now and it's difficult for me to speak about this.

"What happened after, I am not interested. I can only speak about his technical quality.

"We are interested in all the young players that come through all over the world. Neymar is one of these, but this doesn't mean we have to buy this player."

Source: Sky Sports

It's dead, officially. If Neymar says he wants to stay and he might want to leave later in his career. I think we need to respect that.

The bad thing is. The better he gets, the larger the interest from other clubs.

Read what Henrique wrote mate :)

So Henrique knows more about neymar's future then neymar him self ?

Okay I'll bold the quotes so that you can understand it better

Neymar:

"I dont know anything about this. I havent seen my father in the last days. When there is something, I will know."

When asked if he can guarantee that will stay at Santos he said:

"Neymar is at Santos. Neymar is at Santos, are you deaf?"

In the end of the interview, a little bit calmer, he refused to rule out a transfer fo Europe:

"Who knows what will happen tomorrow? Lets see what happens. Im happy here, I want to win a lot of trophies with this shirt. But the life is made of challenges, I was made a professional player when I was 17, so Im not afraid of anything regarding my future".

At the same time globo.com called his agent who confirmed that Chelsea will offer 30 million euros next week. He said that Neymar want to be recognised as the greatest player in the world, and this will never happen if he stay in brazilian league. Santos offering a huge pay rise will be not enough to keep him. A journalist also said that Neymar's father told him that his son want to go to Chelsea.

The buy out clase is 30 million euro, but the agent asserts that there is a document with Santos chairman signature that "says" if Santos receive 21 million euro, Neymar can be sold if a club, in this case Chelsea, negotiate with the guys who own the other 40% of Neymar´s rights. Even if Chelsea pay 35, Santos will receive only 21, and the other owners 14, but seems that they accepted to get "only" 9 million euro.

Santos chaiman said that whant the 35, and then will give the 14 that the "other owners" must get. So the situation is simple clear to me. Even if Santos want 35, Chelsea give them 35, then they repass the 14 to the "other owners", and they give Chelsea back 5 million.

Neymar will be a Chelse player soon. It will be a surprise if he stays in Brazil.

lol...I saying this based in what some people inside Santos are saying, the Santos coach, who said that he accepts the fact that some players will leave, and Ganso, who said he looks like the only who is staying.

Glad I could help.

Apparently, Ancelotti said in an interview that he won't be making any more signings, so this could spell the end of our Neymar chase! :shoot:

It seems that you dont belive that Chelsea will make a fucking new offer next week.

It seems that you dont belive that Chelsea will make a fucking new offer next week.

Personaly, i can't believed that we give it up for Neymar, not after all the bullshits which have happen...

And I believed we don't buy him this summer, we will no more can buy him...

Oh sorry! How short-sighted of people to trust the manager of the football team than some bloke on a forum! Calm down! People are obviously basing it on the fact Ancelotti just said "No more signings."

Oh sorry! How short-sighted of people to trust the manager of the football team than some bloke on a forum! Calm down! People are obviously basing it on the fact Ancelotti just said "No more signings."

He knows that we need more singnings, if we cant buy Neymar, find someone else. We need a striker to stop Kalou playing, one defender and one midfielder.

He knows that we need more singnings, if we cant buy Neymar, find someone else. We need a striker to stop Kalou playing, one defender and one midfielder.

r.i.p. Bruma, r.i.p. Clifford, r.i.p Matic, r.i.p van Aanholt.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You