the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Neymar:

"I dont know anything about this. I havent seen my father in the last days. When there is something, I will know."

When asked if he can guarantee that will stay at Santos he said:

"Neymar is at Santos. Neymar is at Santos, are you deaf?"

In the end of the interview, a little bit calmer, he refused to rule out a transfer fo Europe:

"Who knows what will happen tomorrow? Lets see what happens. Im happy here, I want to win a lot of trophies with this shirt. But the life is made of challenges, I was made a professional player when I was 17, so Im not afraid of anything regarding my future".

At the same time globo.com called his agent who confirmed that Chelsea will offer 30 million euros next week. He said that Neymar want to be recognised as the greatest player in the world, and this will never happen if he stay in brazilian league. Santos offering a huge pay rise will be not enough to keep him. A journalist also said that Neymar's father told him that his son want to go to Chelsea.

At the same time globo.com called his agent who confirmed that Chelsea will offer 30 million euros next week. He said that Neymar want to be recognised as the greatest player in the world, and this will never happen if he stay in brazilian league. Santos offering a huge pay rise will be not enough to keep him. A journalist also said that Neymar's father told him that his son want to go to Chelsea.

€30million would be enough to trigger the "buy out" clause in his contract.. Right?

€30million would be enough to trigger the "buy out" clause in his contract.. Right?

Don't think so :< 30 million euro is something around 25 million pounds. From what I remember his buy-out clause was around 29 or 28 million.

The buy out clase is 30 million euro, but the agent asserts that there is a document with Santos chairman signature that "says" if Santos receive 21 million euro, Neymar can be sold if a club, in this case Chelsea, negotiate with the guys who own the other 40% of Neymar´s rights. Even if Chelsea pay 35, Santos will receive only 21, and the other owners 14, but seems that they accepted to get "only" 9 million euro.

Santos chaiman said that whant the 35, and then will give the 14 that the "other owners" must get. So the situation is simple clear to me. Even if Santos want 35, Chelsea give them 35, then they repass the 14 to the "other owners", and they give Chelsea back 5 million.

Neymar will be a Chelse player soon. It will be a surprise if he stays in Brazil.

The buy out clase is 30 million euro, but the agent asserts that there is a document with Santos chairman signature that "says" if Santos receive 21 million euro, Neymar can be sold if a club, in this case Chelsea, negotiate with the guys who own the other 40% of Neymar´s rights. Even if Chelsea pay 35, Santos will receive only 21, and the other owners 14, but seems that they accepted to get "only" 9 million euro.

Santos chaiman said that whant the 35, and then will give the 14 that the "other owners" must get. So the situation is simple clear to me. Even if Santos want 35, Chelsea give them 35, then they repass the 14 to the "other owners", and they give Chelsea back 5 million.

Neymar will be a Chelse player soon. It will be a surprise if he stays in Brazil.

Well lets just hope he sings next week so that he can get his work permit in time.

I'm taking your word on that.. Don't let me down Henrique! :D

lol...I saying this based in what some people inside Santos are saying, the Santos coach, who said that he accepts the fact that some players will leave, and Ganso, who said he looks like the only who is staying.

Woooow, multi-quote works :D

How do you do it? whistling.gif

(sorry for going offtopic.gif)

I reply to your post, than I open another window and reply to the post you've replied to and I copy the code to my reply. I hope you get what I mean :D

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You