Neymar

the wes

Some of those quotes however could easily be denied by the player or the board at Santos! That's all I'll say.

I won't believe anything unless it's confirmed on chelseafc.com or a reliable, well-known site such as TEAMtalk or the bbc website

http://www.teamtalk.com/chelsea/6313862/Chelsea-close-in-on-Neymar-deal chai.giflaugh.gif

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha.. SkySports just reported the same story! I agree with your last line though.. Could it be? emo4.gif

I don't think it will be resolved right away, I still have a feeling this saga has loads to run yet! Right now the saga's up in the air, and people are saying different things. Alvaro Ribeiro wants Neymar to stay, Santos could report Chelsea to FIFA for tapping up the player, agent, Wagner Ribeiro is adament Neymar wants to play in Europe, but Neymar is saying he wants to stay at Santos and win more silverware with the club.

I believe if anything is going to get resolved, it will go right down to the wire. :whistling:

With Ancelotti saying 'No more signings', everything is now really matted biggrin.gif Get him!

LOL we can never believe anything Carlo says about transfers, his track record often goes against him, but for positive outcomes :)

George Best, never even been at the World Cup.

Would you call him the greatest footballer of all time? Because I know I wouldn't

With Ancelotti saying 'No more signings', everything is now really matted biggrin.gif Get him!

Tbh I haven't seen any reports except from what TX said that Carlo said there won't be any more signings.

Would you call him the greatest footballer of all time? Because I know I wouldn't

Tbh I haven't seen any reports except from what TX said that Carlo said there won't be any more signings.

He said it in an interview on ESPN.. Although he didn't really say it in so many words. It's more like the interviewer said "So no more signings?" he didn't give a clear answer.

Premier League champions Chelsea are reportedly close to completing a £25million deal for Neymar, with his agent insisting the Brazil striker does not want to stay in South America.

Guys Its on SSN take a look :) it looks promising blue%20scalf.gif

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6313845,00.html

I don't think it will be resolved right away, I still have a feeling this saga has loads to run yet! Right now the saga's up in the air, and people are saying different things. Alvaro Ribeiro wants Neymar to stay, Santos could report Chelsea to FIFA for tapping up the player, agent, Wagner Ribeiro is adament Neymar wants to play in Europe, but Neymar is saying he wants to stay at Santos and win more silverware with the club.

I believe if anything is going to get resolved, it will go right down to the wire. :whistling:

if it takes as long as the ramires deal ...arse might even have won a trophy by then

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You