Neymar

the wes

Are you really basing your argument on a goal.com article? :lol:

Every single serious paper reported the 86mi fee as an all together fee, not a specific transfer fee. And not only that, their contract was made public, there is not even the need to base our argumet on news stories. All one has to do is read the god damn thing...

About Barcelona paying 13mi in taxes, it wasnt because they dont want investigations to go further (because it already did), it was for them to not go to court. It is called agreement, they probably felt they would lose more money in a legal process than to settle for a "lower" amount and Spanish Fiscal Department thought the trouble of an actual case (only to win a couple of more millions) was unecessary. Which just proves Barcelona is indeed guilty and they did tried to avoid Spanish's new HUGE tax laws. But that has ultimately nothing to with how much Neymar's transfer was!

And for taking Barça's president word, I dont think anyone should. However, that particular quote was said in FIFA and under oath. I guess a little credibility is fair...

EDIT: Nevertheless, I am really tired of proving to people Neymar didnt go for 86mi or anything crazy like that. Lets say you still believe he did go for that stupid amount...Where does the taxes come in your equation? Because no one counts it when talking about the fees and what not. For instance, everyone is going about him receiving 300k/week and not 180 something (which is what he will gain after taxes). Funny!

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/feb/24/barcelona-pay-thirteen-and-half-million-euros-in-wake-of-tax-fraud-charges

Well sky aports has tp be considered reliable at the least according to me and very suprisingly they say the sane

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11833/9132103/primera-division-barcelona-reveal-details-of-deal-to-sign-brazil-star-neymar

The only thing is your denial that neymar could have gone for thqt sum. Plus what is find shocling is that a club would be willing to pay 13mil euros (13 fucking million euros is one huge sum to pay on tax), but not add a couple more to them and actually not BLEMISH the club's image. Cos paying up is simply admission of guilt for me and most of the people here.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/feb/24/barcelona-pay-thirteen-and-half-million-euros-in-wake-of-tax-fraud-charges

Well sky aports has tp be considered reliable at the least according to me and very suprisingly they say the sane

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11833/9132103/primera-division-barcelona-reveal-details-of-deal-to-sign-brazil-star-neymar

The only thing is your denial that neymar could have gone for thqt sum. Plus what is find shocling is that a club would be willing to pay 13mil euros (13 fucking million euros is one huge sum to pay on tax), but not add a couple more to them and actually not BLEMISH the club's image. Cos paying up is simply admission of guilt for me and most of the people here.

Yeah, they are good sources of information. Which is why (if you actually read the article you linked) they say the transfer itself was of 57mi and other things suck signing bonus, salary and family expenses could add up to 86.2mi...

And, once again, I dont even know why I'm debating this. You can very well just pick his contract online and use a google translator or whatever if you really want to know the details of his deal with Barcelona!

About the Catalan club being guilty or not against Spanish Taxes Regulation Department, I cant see how you've come to the conclusion I disagree. I mean, it is right there at the post you quoted - I clearly explain that Barcelona decided to settle for 13mi because they were obviously afraid to lose more than that by going to court. In resume, a complete statement saying they were guilty, because if they werent they would have decided to defend an prove themselves in court!!!

The sole reason I quoted you was to informe the 13mi in taxes cant go to someone's transfer fee report. Taxes are NEVER accountant in a company's financial report!

Bye.

Yeah, they are good sources of information. Which is why (if you actually read the article you linked) they say the transfer itself was of 57mi and other things suck signing bonus, salary and family expenses could add up to 86.2mi...

And, once again, I dont even know why I'm debating this. You can very well just pick his contract online and use a google translator or whatever if you really want to know the details of his deal with Barcelona!

About the Catalan club being guilty or not against Spanish Taxes Regulation Department, I cant see how you've come to the conclusion I disagree. I mean, it is right there at the post you quoted - I clearly explain that Barcelona decided to settle for 13mi because they were obviously afraid to lose more than that by going to court. In resume, a complete statement saying they were guilty, because if they werent they would have decided to defend an prove themselves in court!!!

The sole reason I quoted you was to informe the 13mi in taxes cant go to someone's transfer fee report. Taxes are NEVER accountant in a company's financial report!

Bye.

Dint say the tax was added to the transfer fee EVER. Please read all these posts again. Just read somewhere last night that in reality the fee in all would be much over 100mil euros. Hence the questoon.

As for the transfer fee, it is 57 mil but a 10mil signing on bonus, 3 mil to agent and anither 10 to sone foundation plus sone blah blah blah. Technically it might not be his transfer fee but that is where it ends TechnicalitY.

Barca had a case against them which tends to TAX FRAUD. They settled to gice the diacussed money. U think that's fine. If by chance it was chelaea instead of varca, the media would have ripped into us and lirerally shredded us to pieces. No club anywhere in the world would hace settled for this if they were not guilty. That is what I am saying. Somehow you think a few millions mean more to varca than their image and character. That is just so one sided way to look at this thing. Plus simply don't understand the barca being "victimized" theries that are running about here.

Bye

Dint say the tax was added to the transfer fee EVER. Please read all these posts again. Just read somewhere last night that in reality the fee in all would be much over 100mil euros. Hence the questoon.

As for the transfer fee, it is 57 mil but a 10mil signing on bonus, 3 mil to agent and anither 10 to sone foundation plus sone blah blah blah. Technically it might not be his transfer fee but that is where it ends TechnicalitY.

Barca had a case against them which tends to TAX FRAUD. They settled to gice the diacussed money. U think that's fine. If by chance it was chelaea instead of varca, the media would have ripped into us and lirerally shredded us to pieces. No club anywhere in the world would hace settled for this if they were not guilty. That is what I am saying. Somehow you think a few millions mean more to varca than their image and character. That is just so one sided way to look at this thing. Plus simply don't understand the barca being "victimized" theries that are running about here.

Bye

You definitely dont understand what you are talking about! :doh:

ok dude. Only u ever know what u talk about.

Exacty, I only talk about the stuff I am certain of!

Hence I dont ever post on some threads. For instance, I NEVER post on the threads of our youngsters and loanees, simply because I dont follow them regularly and would only post bullshit and wrong information.

I'd only appreciate if people did the same and only posted in the topics they are familiar with!

By tge way I would love to know what I don't know that I am talking about.

I can try to explain it one more time...

You are trying to add stuff to Neymar's transfer fee that people DONT add when talking about other player's transfers. Signing bonuses, award bonuses, taxes, etc. In the usual reports you see anout transfer fees, the only thing its there is the money that went to the other club and to the players agent. Every player has other signing bonuses and taxes, the difference is that they usually remain unknown. Just because the Neymar case was made public (because Barcelona tried to avoid taxes), it doesnt mean players like Bale, Hazard, Cavani, Mata, etc, dont have similar extra fees in their contracts as well.

If you add everything, of course Neymar will be the most expensive player ever; but that isnt how it is supposed to be done. You cant compare apples and oranges. You either add everything or you dont. It is wrong to compare Bale's 91mi to Neymar's 86.5 (plus taxes) because Real also had extra fees you arent taking into consideration!

Also, about the 13mi in taxes...I completely agree about Barcelona being guilty, looking bad and being a shitty club. I was actually the first person in the forum to criticize Barça's attempt to breal the law. I really dont get why you are still quoting and trying to convince me into something I already agreed since the start.

Exacty, I only talk about the stuff I am certain of!

Hence I dont ever post on some threads. For instance, I NEVER post on the threads of our youngsters and loanees, simply because I dont follow them regularly and would only post bullshit and wrong information.

I'd only appreciate if people did the same and only posted in the topics they are familiar with!

I can try to explain it one more time...

You are trying to add stuff to Neymar's transfer fee that people DONT add when talking about other player's transfers. Signing bonuses, award bonuses, taxes, etc. In the usual reports you see anout transfer fees, the only thing its there is the money that went to the other club and to the players agent. Every player has other signing bonuses and taxes, the difference is that they usually remain unknown. Just because the Neymar case was made public (because Barcelona tried to avoid taxes), it doesnt mean players like Bale, Hazard, Cavani, Mata, etc, dont have similar extra fees in their contracts as well.

If you add everything, of course Neymar will be the most expensive player ever; but that isnt how it is supposed to be done. You cant compare apples and oranges. You either add everything or you dont. It is wrong to compare Bale's 91mi to Neymar's 86.5 (plus taxes) because Real also had extra fees you arent taking into consideration!

Also, about the 13mi in taxes...I completely agree about Barcelona being guilty, looking bad and being a shitty club. I was actually the first person in the forum to criticize Barça's attempt to breal the law. I really dont get why you are still quoting and trying to convince me into something I already agreed since the start.

I massively disagree on the first part. The point of a foeum is to get to know a lot of things u can't. For eg - look at tge baker thread. Just cane to know that he scored an awesome brace. Or u can taje this yhread as an example. Go back a couple of pages where I asked what exactky was going on and why this thread was so alive.. hence a lot of times it is important to go where u feel u dobt belong.

No one here is adding the taxes. But dude since when can u give a 10mil donation to neymar foundation. Plus when are not bonuses added to the fee? Lukaku was bought for 10mil initially +8 mil om bonuses. But since lukaku has barely played for us, I doubt those 8mil could be added but still tge geberal consensus is tgat he came for 18mil. I don't really know what the stand on sign on bonuses is. Hence u can't say all those add ons shouks be neglected.

Dint know your stand on this. Infact for the last 2 posts u said something totally opposite so tgats why I thought otherwise.

• 1 year later...

If this is true looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. Clearly MU have been playing too much FM. Muller, Bale and now Neymar hahahahahahhahahaha. New contract for him soon I reckon :D

United are really getting pathetic. Ronaldo, Bale, Ramos, Muller, Cesc two summers ago, now Neymar? thats what you call overreaching.

Their window started well, but for the third summer they are getting clueless. No new CB, no alternative for the awful Rooney, no replacment for Di Maria, De Gea dont want to stay or even play.

United are really getting pathetic. Ronaldo, Bale, Ramos, Muller, Cesc two summers ago, now Neymar? thats what you call overreaching.

Their window started well, but for the third summer they are getting clueless. No new CB, no alternative for the awful Rooney, no replacment for Di Maria, De Gea dont want to stay or even play.

woodward-getty_3010164b.jpg

Guys while I hope that all these players right now being linked with manure are just more BS I cant see them all being crap.

We really dont need them getting the likes of Neymar/Friezmann,Muller/Bale/Ibrah/Stones

I much rather see them losing out on transfers and their keeper going slowly bonkers playing with himself in the stands.

Guys while I hope that all these players right now being linked with manure are just more BS I cant see them all being crap.

We really dont need them getting the likes of Neymar/Friezmann,Muller/Bale/Ibrah/Stones

I much rather see them losing out on transfers and their keeper going slowly bonkers playing with himself in the stands.

They ain't getting nobody this season except Ibra maybe, but he's already in his thirties anyway.

I think Manchester United are trying to to shoot at everywhere. They need another player like David Beckham or Cristiano Ronaldo to continue being, with Real Madrid, the team with more marketing incomes in the world.

Bale, Ronaldo again, and now Neymar ... And in the meantime, they try to entice players like Ramos, Muller or Fabregas (before he joined us) to build a great team again.
But they fail again and again with totally ridiculous situations.

Years ago Manchester United was, with Real Madrid, the best team in world football. But that "Status quo" has changed and now go to Manchester United is a risky option for many players, despite being able to get a good contract.

With a manager who is arrogant and archaic in all his decisions, and too much anxiety about getting back to the top.

But now Chelsea is the best option in England because we have a serious project which works from more than 12 years. And to have "the best contract of your life" Manchester City is a better option.

Neymar is just an excuse to cover up their failure with Pedro. Surely they will try sign in the coming days players like Kevin de Bruyne, Muller ... and many more. But their problem is that United is not as attractive as they were years ago. The "status quo" has changed.

Regards.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You