Neymar

the wes

I think Manchester United are trying to to shoot at everywhere. They need another player like David Beckham or Cristiano Ronaldo to continue being, with Real Madrid, the team with more marketing incomes in the world.

Bale, Ronaldo again, and now Neymar ... And in the meantime, they try to entice players like Ramos, Muller or Fabregas (before he joined us) to build a great team again. But they fail again and again with totally ridiculous situations.

Years ago Manchester United was, with Real Madrid, the best team in world football. But that "Status quo" has changed and now go to Manchester United is a risky option for many players, despite being able to get a good contract.

With a manager who is arrogant and archaic in all his decisions, and too much anxiety about getting back to the top.

But now Chelsea is the best option in England because we have a serious project which works from more than 12 years. And to have "the best contract of your life" Manchester City is a better option.

Neymar is just an excuse to cover up their failure with Pedro. Surely they will try sign in the coming days players like Kevin de Bruyne, Muller ... and many more. But their problem is that United is not as attractive as they were years ago. The "status quo" has changed.

Regards.

Spot on. I think Van Gaal biggest mistake was his treatment of Di Maria. Every superstar is afraid of loosing its status in Manchester. Chelsea are more attractive not only with our project but because of Joses approach and connections. If Jose and the board can stay on the same page for the years to come I will be the happiest fan out there and CHELSEA will continue to grow and be european superpower! :))))

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

Hazard needs to get his act together and compete with this guy.

For me, currently the best player in the world!
A man can dream. :wub:

Let's dream together! I've liked the looks of him for years now!

Don't know if Hazard has Neymar's ceiling, there is no shame admitting to that...

I severely underestimated Neymar's abilities in the last years, really astonishing how he has upped his game since 2012,

his technique has always been superb, but now there is so much more than that.

A man needs hope, dreaming is the least we can do.

Compete with Neymar? How? Neymar has a team full of really good players to support him. What Hazard have? He has to play with the likes of Ivanovic, Mikel and Ramires...

Don't know if Hazard has Neymar's ceiling, there is no shame admitting to that...

I severely underestimated Neymar's abilities in the last years, really astonishing how he has upped his game since 2012,

his technique has always been superb, but now there is so much more than that.

A man needs hope, dreaming is the least we can do.

A confident and fully in form Hazard, like what we saw last season, is on the same if not similar level to Neymar. Hazard just needs to stop being so laid back. Neymar has the benefit of working in a team full of super talents in a weaker league so of course he will look better. But I fully believe that talent wise Hazard is not behind Neymar.

A confident and fully in form Hazard, like what we saw last season, is on the same if not similar level to Neymar. Hazard just needs to stop being so laid back. Neymar has the benefit of working in a team full of super talents in a weaker league so of course he will look better. But I fully believe that talent wise Hazard is not behind Neymar.

Neymar cuts it for Brazil, he is a leader and is not afraid to lead the line.

Same goes for the UCL, he takes games by the balls, absolutely outstanding these days.

Overall these two guys have different qualities, but the main difference between those two is the ability to score actual goals.

Goals change matches and Hazard said himself that he can't hit those numbers.

Yes, both players sometimes hold on too long to the ball, but when we're comparing the technique Neymar is ahead and maybe Hazard's vision is better, but not that much, when you take a look at the interplay between Neymar, Suarez and so on.

For me Neymar has stepped up big time, nowadays he has become a lot more efficient and his show offs have really decreased.

Neymar cuts it for Brazil, he is a leader and is not afraid to lead the line.

Same goes for the UCL, he takes games by the balls, absolutely outstanding these days.

Overall these two guys have different qualities, but the main difference between those two is the ability to score actual goals.

Goals change matches and Hazard said himself that he can't hit those numbers.

Yes, both players sometimes hold on too long to the ball, but when we're comparing the technique Neymar is ahead and maybe Hazard's vision is better, but not that much, when you take a look at the interplay between Neymar, Suarez and so on.

For me Neymar has stepped up big time, nowadays he has become a lot more efficient and his show offs have really decreased.

This. Neymar has imposed himself on the game by standing up as the leading man. AS for talent, Hazard should do the same for club and country but instead he is hiding behind others atm. Physically and technically they are equal IMO, maybe Hazard has a tiny bit better close control and better agility due to lower centre of gravity but Neymar has the ambition, the drive, the committment and is not afraid to fail. Hazard's inferiority in this regard does not only affect goals but his overall impact on the game. I got this feeling Hazard will never win anything big such as ballon d'or or CL, neither here nor at Real.

• 1 year later...

Turin-based newspaper Tuttosport claim that Chelsea’s billionaire owner has reached an agreement with Barcelona to sign the Brazilian for €180 million (£155.5m).

http://metro.co.uk/2017/03/24/chelsea-agree-to-sign-neymar-in-155-5m-deal-but-antonio-conte-blocks-transfer-6530839/#ixzz4cHavOUPb

Probably BS :(

tuttosport-240317.jpg

20 hours ago, the wes said:

Turin-based newspaper Tuttosport claim that Chelsea’s billionaire owner has reached an agreement with Barcelona to sign the Brazilian for €180 million (£155.5m).

Now we know not to trust Tuttosport.

• 5 weeks later...
On 24/03/2017 at 9:54 PM, the wes said:

http://metro.co.uk/2017/03/24/chelsea-agree-to-sign-neymar-in-155-5m-deal-but-antonio-conte-blocks-transfer-6530839/#ixzz4cHavOUPb

Probably BS :(

tuttosport-240317.jpg

Probably why he broke down in floods of tears after Juve.

He just couldn't stand the rejection!

On the other hand .......

I just took her indoors and couple of mates out for lunch and took normal position up after on coach having a brandy.

Well I musta been in dreamland because I apparently sat up and said to her " I told ya Roman wanted Naymar and now we got him"

She knew I was asleep cause I look more gormless than normal!!

So lets say all the current rumours of Eden to RM in summer and then to retire at PSG in future are true then that moneys great for Naymar.

Oh fuck it I will

Imagine guys

Naymar - Lukaku - Sanchez

ianbeg.gifc200.gif

Well thats probably my last vision for awhile. Start travels on Sunday.

No doubt I shall find it hard not to pop in but will see how it goes eh.

Give the lads an extra shout for me Chelsea%201_zpslxgfqido.gif

Amd Keep It Flying High

• 2 months later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You