Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

true, although it's likely he will want 7.

....If he signs.

I suppose the only reason he's likely to aquire number 7 is the fact that he plays as a winger as well as a striker. I don't know many wingers that wear the number 9.

I guess it doesn't really matter as long as he does the business, but that's only if he signs.

Guys, I have heard Santo´s president today on ESPN BRASIL, and he said that Chelsea´s behaviour is not ellegant. Neymar´s empresario said that Chelsea will offfer € 30 million tomorrow. But Santos president said that he will only leave if Chelsea spend € 35 million, the buy-out clause.

But, who pays 30 million, pays 35, right ?

So they reject 25m pounds and want whole 28. :huh:

Yes, because Santos president explained this:

Santos will not sell Neymar at any price. If Chelsea offer 25m pounds, it will be an offer, and Santos will reject it. If Chelsea pay 28m pounds, Santos will not be seelling Neymar, will be receiving like a indenization for the break of the current contract that expires only in 2015., in this case Santos cant do anything if Neymar decide to leave.

Santos is not interest in selling Neymar right now, believe me, they will do whatever the can to keep him here. They know that Neymar will leave in the future anyway for a high price. I hope Chelsea pay the 28m pounds.

Why doesn't that moron ask for Terry, Lampard and Drogba in exchange for Neymar?

He's too greedy and he doesn't care about Neymar's future...

He does care. He is a gentleman and a very intelligent person. He believe that its not time to Neymar leave Brazil, only future will prove if he is right.

Ok, but it looks like Chelsea can make whatever offer and they will reject it.

If we won't buy him this summer, i think Santos will sell him next summer to Manure for 15-18m.

I dont think so...Neymar will be a star. He will be at 2014 World Cup, London 2012 Olympics...everyday he only prove that he is worth 28m pounds. Dont forget its still cheaper than Berbatov and Robinho.

Santos are trying to sweeze every last million out of us for him, and I don't blame them to be honest

Yeah, you can understand their position. He's their best player and because of the 3rd party ownership they wont get the full £28m, if they own 60% they'll get about £17m for him. Wonder if we could just give them this £17m and then negotiate a lower price with the other owners?

As much as i want this deal to go through, imagine if we paid 28m and he turned out a flop..

He must play.

The club could raise a few million by selling kalou.

Every transation is a risk, Shevchenko was the best striker in the world when Chelsea paid 30m for him, and he turner out a flop, who could have imagined that ?

Kaká was 40m, and didnt played what Real Madrid fans expected, C.Ronaldo impact was imense to the other side.

Every transation is a risk, Shevchenko was the best striker in the world when Chelsea paid 30m for him, and he turner out a flop, who could have imagined that ?

One main reason for that was because he was just too old at the time and we didn't get the best out of him. If we had signed him years before (which would have been an absolute difficulty), he would have performed better.

Neymar is 18 and has a hell of a load of years ahead of him.

He's the right age to make the transition in my view. Shevchenko was fantastic in Italian football but made the switch a few years too late. His (relatively little amount of) pace had almost totally deserted him when he came over, and he wasn't in the greatest physical condition either. Neymar is young and after only playing professional top flight football for a few years in Brazil he'll be able to make the change quicker. I genuinely believe this kid could be fantastic for us.

As much as i want this deal to go through, imagine if we paid 28m and he turned out a flop..

He must play.

The club could raise a few million by selling kalou.

Yes he can be a flop.

Pato and Aguero move to Europe at the same age, and about the same price (I think it's 24 M).

Especialy look at Pato... I'm sure that Ancelotti can make the same thing with Neymar that he made with Pato.

Yeah ! sell this one. Like this ,we have money and we gonna make space for Neymar.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You