Neymar

the wes

Lol, managers are always so cagey when it comes to signing players. Never understand it myself, what harm would it do for Carlo to actually say "we would love to sign Neymar and are in negotiations"?? Not exactly going to scuper the deal is it.

Yeah i agree, very weird.

Mancini seems to be the only coach who just comes out and admits who wants to sign or who's joining his squad.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, thats bcoz once a manager states his interest, the selling club always tend to increase the price or so is the notion.. In Man City's case, Mancini does not have to bother with that as they have all the money in this world to pay what the selling club is asking !!!

Well, thats bcoz once a manager states his interest, the selling club always tend to increase the price or so is the notion.. In Man City's case, Mancini does not have to bother with that as they have all the money in this world to pay what the selling club is asking !!!

But if the 2 clubs are already negotiating then the selling club already know of the interest. Just seems like pointless games to me. Such a lack of honesty in the game these days, people are too afraid to say what they actually feel or want.

Ancelotti for the official websites:

'I can say Neymar is a fantastic player but he is not a Chelsea player now and it is difficult for me to speak about this. I can say just about his technical quality. 'We are interested in all the young players that come through in the world, Neymar is one of these but this doesn't mean we have to buy this player.'

Ancelotti for the official websites:

'I can say Neymar is a fantastic player but he is not a Chelsea player now and it is difficult for me to speak about this. I can say just about his technical quality. 'We are interested in all the young players that come through in the world, Neymar is one of these but this doesn't mean we have to buy this player.'

No, but the fact the club have officially tabled a bid means we certainly WANT to buy the player.

We should stay well away from him in my opinion its causing us more trouble, we already have previous for tapping up players.

"Meanwhile, Brazilian club Santos say they will report Chelsea to Fifa for an alleged illegal approach to Neymar, 18. "

that's how ancelotti is. i think it's cause he doesnt want any other clubs to go in just to raise the price of him and that if we dont end up getting him then it could dissapoint the fans. i personally like that he does it.

We should stay well away from him in my opinion its causing us more trouble, we already have previous for tapping up players.

"Meanwhile, Brazilian club Santos say they will report Chelsea to Fifa for an alleged illegal approach to Neymar, 18. "

Its a lie, Santos said that he would go to FIFA if Chelsea doesnt change its behaviour...but Neymar said that he doesnt know what is hapenning. Many people at Santos are sure that Neymar is on the verge of joining Chelsea. In next week I think we will know his future.

Everybody knows Neymar, and his shirts would sell like bread. Not only in Brazil but also worldwide. And he is also one of the most popular Brazilian footballers so we would also gain popularity in Brazil.

But it is not normal how these prices have went up, i wonder how big will some new other super talent's price be in 5-10 years.

"Soapy and angry. Neymar tried to escape the questions about his future during a press conference he gave on Friday. The boy kept the speech that he is not aware of any offer from Chelsea, his father, Neymar dos Santos Silva, and his agent, Wagner Ribeiro, do not you have anything.

- Neymar is the Saints. Neymar is the Saints - he repeated, as if chanting a mantra.

He is player of Santos, is a fact. His contract still in force and expires in 2014. Thus, the question was redone:

- You warrant, then, that remains in the Saints?

Neymar uttered in a mixture of impatience and irony, the following:

- Neymar is the Saints. Are you deaf?

Finally, faced with more insistence of reporters Neymar escaped.

- Do not know (whether to stay or go away). Nobody knows tomorrow."

Looks like he was avoiding answering questions about his future.

this part is interesting

By the end of the interview, more calm, let slip that the forward does not know what will be their fate. . Neymar Santos praised enough, however, has not ruled out a move to English football. "I do not know. Nobody knows what tomorrow. Let's see what happens. I'm very happy here and want to win many titles with this shirt. Only that life is full of challenges. I was put on to play professional with 17 years. So I'm not afraid of anything about my future, "he concluded.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You