Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lol, you have to laugh at Santos really. Huffing and puffing to make themselves look like they are putting up a fight to their fans...... Santos have no intention of filing a complaint to FIFA, especially as we have done nothing wrong to be punished for. All they are doing is trying to squeeze the most out of us possible.

:lol: You guys shouldn't be so worried. They're false threats in an attempt to make us pay the sum they want. In my opinion, no matter how good this kid could be, no 18 year old with a hairdo that shit is worth nearly £30 million.

:lol: You guys shouldn't be so worried. They're false threats in an attempt to make us pay the sum they want. In my opinion, no matter how good this kid could be, no 18 year old with a hairdo that shit is worth nearly £30 million.

It's alright, we can always make him get a haircut..........

I would seriously pay the buy out clause if it came to it.... it's about time we bagged ourselves a player like this, missing out on Robinho and Pato in particular when moving from Brazil shows that it would worth the money, i am sure that if we could go back we would quite happily of paid more for those 2 players. If we were seriously looking to sign Pato it would have cost £40m+

It's alright, we can always make him get a haircut..........

I would seriously pay the buy out clause if it came to it.... it's about time we bagged ourselves a player like this, missing out on Robinho and Pato in particular when moving from Brazil shows that it would worth the money, i am sure that if we could go back we would quite happily of paid more for those 2 players. If we were seriously looking to sign Pato it would have cost £40m+

On the positive he does look the bollocks....however I do have a few reservations.

Apparently there are more Chinese Man utd supporters than all the rest put together. Fact. Very useful for paying off Glazers debts.

What does this have to do with Neymar and Ramires ? I hear you asking. Well after a bit of detective work it turns out that South America, and Brazil in particular is where the money lies. When a Premiership club buys a Brazilian national team player there are literally millions of Brazilians who then 'support' that club -(bearing in mind the population of Brazil is near 200 million) thats the transfer fee repaid plus double bubble when they buy the megastore tat.

Buying Brazilian is a shrewd bit of marketing -the only reservation I'd have is they have a poor track record of settling at British clubs.

On the positive he does look the bollocks....however I do have a few reservations.

Apparently there are more Chinese Man utd supporters than all the rest put together. Fact. Very useful for paying off Glazers debts.

What does this have to do with Neymar and Ramires ? I hear you asking. Well after a bit of detective work it turns out that South America, and Brazil in particular is where the money lies. When a Premiership club buys a Brazilian national team player there are literally millions of Brazilians who then 'support' that club -(bearing in mind the population of Brazil is near 200 million) thats the transfer fee repaid plus double bubble when they buy the megastore tat.

Buying Brazilian is a shrewd bit of marketing -the only reservation I'd have is they have a poor track record of settling at British clubs.

Excellent analysis there FB :)

Does the poor track record of Brazilians settling at English clubs still apply? Brazilians seem to be settling into English football much better in recent times and many are doing well. We have/had our own in Alex and Belletti. The fact is this kid looks special, and he seems keen to sign for us. Lets not miss out on a chance to have probably the best young brazilian talent on our books.

Excellent analysis there FB :)

Does the poor track record of Brazilians settling at English clubs still apply? Brazilians seem to be settling into English football much better in recent times and many are doing well. We have/had our own in Alex and Belletti. The fact is this kid looks special, and he seems keen to sign for us. Lets not miss out on a chance to have probably the best young brazilian talent on our books.

They seem to do better when they've played somewhere else first - and have a bit of maturity like Alex and Belletti -was thinking of National team playing flops like Gilberto, Robinho, Jo, Kleberson all fuckin useless over here.

I think Chelseas signings are economically driven primarily at present, but the youngster isnt short of talent thats for sure , and with Ramires as a compatriot , hopefully set the Prem alight

They seem to do better when they've played somewhere else first - and have a bit of maturity like Alex and Belletti -was thinking of National team playing flops like Gilberto, Robinho, Jo, Kleberson all fuckin useless over here.

I think Chelseas signings are economically driven primarily at present, but the youngster isnt short of talent thats for sure , and with Ramires as a compatriot , hopefully set the Prem alight

There is a gambling element to this deal for sure, firstly will the player live up to his hype? Will he settle in another country? But these young talented Brazilians have to make their name somewhere and this time i would love it to be Chelsea.

You sir, are a marketing genius.

was thinking of National team playing flops like Gilberto, Robinho, Jo, Kleberson all fuckin useless over here.

Assuming you're talking about the Gilberto that played for Tottenham, and not the Arsenal one. He was useless primarily because he was coming to the end of his career at 31 when he joined. Compared to Arsenal's Gilberto, who spent a lot of years at the club, and played regularly for them.

Kleberson was useless because he was hardly used by Man United. He couldn't push out Paul Scholes for a regular place, while Robinho, although he had good spells at Man City, he fell out with Mark Hughes and then his form dropped. However, i do agree with you about Jo.

Hopefully, if they're treated with respect, Ramires and Neymar won't be in the same boat as all of the above.

Assuming you're talking about the Gilberto that played for Tottenham, and not the Arsenal one. He was useless primarily because he was coming to the end of his career at 31 when he joined. Compared to Arsenal's Gilberto, who spent a lot of years at the club, and played regularly for them.

Kleberson was useless because he was hardly used by Man United. He couldn't push out Paul Scholes for a regular place, while Robinho, although he had good spells at Man City, he fell out with Mark Hughes and then his form dropped. However, i do agree with you about Jo.

Hopefully, if they're treated with respect, Ramires and Neymar won't be in the same boat as all of the above.

Because theres two (hopefully) they will gel and Alex will help them as well. Yeah, was on about the Gilberto that went to the Yids, and Kleberson was given enough chances if I remember. Although an Argie, Veron can hardly be considered a success. -there was also that dreadful Alfonso Alves (boro) and that other world Cup winner Roque Junior disaster to Dirty Leeds (hahaha).

I think we have to remember that Prem clubs are businesses now, with football a secondary attachment. Bit like this forum :)

Therefore the Boards are looking at the economic spinoffs first linked with ability, whereas it just used to be 'get him hes fuckin brilliant'. (unless youre Man City or Real Madrid of course)

Because theres two (hopefully) they will gel and Alex will help them as well. Yeah, was on about the Gilberto that went to the Yids, and Kleberson was given enough chances if I remember. Although an Argie, Veron can hardly be considered a success. -there was also that dreadful Alfonso Alves (boro) and that other world Cup winner Roque Junior disaster to Dirty Leeds (hahaha).

I think we have to remember that Prem clubs are businesses now, with football a secondary attachment. Bit like this forum :)

Yeah I remember Roque Junior at Leeds, of course, he was playing for a club on the down at that stage, staring at relegation from the Premier League in the face, so it was difficult for him to adjust into a good string of form. Alves was a bit of a disappointment, but he still managed 10 goals for them. :tiphat:

Brazil wonderkid Neymar insists he has not met Chelsea officials, despite his club Santos accusing the Barclays Premier League champions of 'harassing' the player.

Reports have claimed Neymar met Chelsea officials in New York this week without permission from his club, but Sportsmail - who broke the story of the row - understands that the meeting was with the player's father and his agent.

The forward, who scored on his Brazil debut in New Jersey on Tuesday, has added weight to Chelsea's insistence that no rules were broken by insisting: 'I don't know anything.

'I'm a Santos player. I don't know anything about a meeting. I haven't spoken to my father - he's not at home. No offer has been received.'

|| DailyMail ||

Lol, managers are always so cagey when it comes to signing players. Never understand it myself, what harm would it do for Carlo to actually say "we would love to sign Neymar and are in negotiations"?? Not exactly going to scuper the deal is it.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You