Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If we sign this kid it will be a huge gamble, Brazilians are great at making there players look a lot better than what they actually are. On the flip side he is very talented but i just wonder if it could be a few years too early.

how does the home grown status work? could neymar qualify for it if he joined, since he is only 18?

No, he'd have needed to be with us for 3 years. But he doesn't register as an "offical" player on our list of 25 because he's under 21. They can go unregistered

No, he'd have needed to be with us for 3 years. But he doesn't register as an "offical" player on our list of 25 because he's under 21. They can go unregistered

And if we buy him the next year, he will not be a homegrown player, isn't he ?

The telegraph report that Santos will report Chelsea to FIFA for tapping up Neymar

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/7941816/Chelseas-Bruce-Buck-at-the-centre-of-tapping-up-claims-by-Santos-over-Neymar.html

:mouthclosed: :mouthclosed:

I think we'll be alright here. I think it's Santos blowing a load of hot air because they aren't getting the amount they want, while I do think our representatives might of met Neymar's representatives I think any doing so would've involved Santos representatives or been sanctioned by them. I don't think we'd of allowed anything that might call into question our transfer policies. I also think we will probably lodge another bid for him in the coming days that will probably be rejected and then we'll be stubborn and refuse to pay the release clause and we won't get him.

So it was reported that Buck met with Neymar + agents, as well as Ribeiro...And now were being accused of tapping him up even though the president of Santos was reportedly there?

Think i'll just try to ignore this whole saga until it reaches it's conclusion.

I also think we will probably lodge another bid for him in the coming days that will probably be rejected and then we'll be stubborn and refuse to pay the release clause and we won't get him.

In other words, this is exactly the same principle as when we tried signing Aguero

Seems to be the Chelsea transfer principle these days, but I guess it just means that we're paying what we believe players to be worth which is a good thing, except I really just want us to sign Neymar or Aguero ha! Oh well. I tried ignoring this until it was done too but then I saw him play in the Brazil game and I can't help but check every hour I can if theres been any developments. Fucking hell!

U know the Funny thing about all this is , When Real Madrid want a Player like Robinho or Milan did With Kaka everybody is Happy and the even the Press push them away ... But is Chelsea Do it... Them Press said we are doing it Wrong way presidents are not happy... We are Taking kits away... It like we are the Bad Guys, and the others are the Good Ones...

I do not like this kind of Enviroment with Press, we are always the Bad Guys...

The Reports are diferent.. How can We did something Wrong With Neymar if the Presiden was There?? Someone is Creating Storys or Someone is doing something Wrong in the Transfers.

U know the Funny thing about all this is , When Real Madrid want a Player like Robinho or Milan did With Kaka everybody is Happy and the even the Press push them away ... But is Chelsea Do it... Them Press said we are doing it Wrong way presidents are not happy... We are Taking kits away... It like we are the Bad Guys, and the others are the Good Ones...

I do not like this kind of Enviroment with Press, we are always the Bad Guys...

The Reports are diferent.. How can We did something Wrong With Neymar if the Presiden was There?? Someone is Creating Storys or Someone is doing something Wrong in the Transfers.

That's because the press hate us, and they will do all they can to make us look like fools! They've always done it. They did it to us with Ashley Cole, Gael Kakuta, and now Neymar. It never grows old, and yes, we are all tired of it!

Here's a full blooded statement if there ever was one :

http://www.santosfc.com.br/noticias/conteudo.asp?id=22687

"In respect to fans, sponsors and advisors Santos Football Club, the board has the following to clarify the reported interest from Chelsea Football Club striker Neymar:

1) All surveys and proposals, whether official or unofficial, to foreign clubs or national Neymar received by the athlete and will get the same answer: NO Saints are interested in trading that considers one of his greatest talents;

2) The Saints will not bow to pressure or suggestions from anyone to negotiate the athlete;

3) The Saints will publish any threat that is made against the player or the club to force a unilateral breach without paying the termination clause of the contract;

4) The Saints will comply fully with the signed contract and make sure that the athlete will do the same by relying on their training and in his word;

5) The only hypothesis Neymar stop wearing the shirt of Santos is on full payment of the fine rescission provided in the contract;

6) The Saints will act with the discipline to enforce rights under the law and will not allow sports clubs or businesses recruit and seduce our athletes;

7) The Saints will not tolerate unethical attitudes of other associations, national or foreign, or agents for any of his athletes, otherwise go to FIFA to ensure that our rights are preserved and that unethical actions are restrained by the maximum authority football;

8) The board of Santos reiterated his appreciation and affection by Neymar athlete and has absolute conviction that maintaining this relationship is the best alternative to that club and athletes achieve their biggest goals;

9) The Saints will present next week, a development project for the career of the athlete to plan the best use of his brilliant talent. A project that interested him and Brazilian soccer.

Luis Alvaro de Oliveira Ribeiro

Chairman of Santos FC"

Its clear that he doesn't want to let go of Neymar , considering Santos have already sold 2 or 3 first teamers from last season to clubs but it also goes to show that its a negotiating tactic where nothing can be done about their grasp on the player if Neymar hands in a transfer request AND we match the buy out clause , which is the full 28.7 mill sterling.

We've so far officially made only one offer , about 17 mill and there seems to be more weightage to his earlier comments about us asking for a fax number ( Google it dammit haha) ... which means a second bid is highly imminent . Either way , I can't see the club getting into another 'tapping up' situation anytime soon , let alone for what happened with Kakuta's case , which FIFA still owes us an apology by the way , seeing it was proved we didn't do ANYTHING wrong in getting Gael.

This will only gain steam in the coming weeks right uptil the transfer window shuts , if it gets dragged along

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You