the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Never mind!.. Goal.com BS as usual..

His agent has denied that he said he wants to see Neymar at Real Madrid on Twitter. :)

@ wagneribeiro_

Wagner Ribeiro

NEVER SAID I WANT TO SEE THE Q Neyma IN REAL MADRID. The Spanish newspaper AS mentiu.EU if my son said I played football I would choose between Real or Chelsea or Barcelona for all (President passionate and serious, structure, etc. ).... but my son ( who is only one year old) does not play ball ...

27 minutes ago via Web

What if Kalou doesn't want to go to Santos? Either way it's a lottery we're playing with Neymar, and what's the chance of winning one?

Oh and:

JohhynE:

...all the things I've written are made up(well I sure do hope some do come true tongue.gif). Just wanted to show you all how unrealiable twitter is

Never mind!.. Goal.com BS as usual..

His agent has denied that he said he wants to see Neymar at Real Madrid on Twitter. :)

@ wagneribeiro_

Wagner Ribeiro

NEVER SAID I WANT TO SEE THE Q Neyma IN REAL MADRID. The Spanish newspaper AS mentiu.EU if my son said I played football I would choose between Real or Chelsea or Barcelona for all (President passionate and serious, structure, etc. ).... but my son ( who is only one year old) does not play ball ...

27 minutes ago via Web

Was just about to post that :)

Yeh Twitter is quite reliable, I knew Jones was having a medical at Man Utd about half hour 40mins before it became "breaking news" on SSN.

Also found out on deadline day around 11am that we had agreed fee for Torres. Just got to be able to spot the bullshit from truth, usually by common sense

from Neymar official twitter

"sometimes you know it's time to go"

Hard to get excited over this, why? because Madrid are now in the race to sign him, and he could easily be talking about them.

Maybe he needs to go to the toilet?

haha :lol:

from Neymar official twitter

"sometimes you know it's time to go"

CORRECTION mate:

"SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO KNOW WHEN IT'S TIME TO LEAVE"

In other words, he saying that sometimes you need to know when its the right time to leave.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You