Neymar

the wes

In fact the last rumors in brazilian media are saying that Barcelona is willing to pay 40m euros. Barcelona"s president believe the player will have no problem in adapting in Spain.

Santos is expecting a huge offer in next windows transfer.

Thats the rumors. If its true, Chelsea has no chance against Barcelona in this case...

You'v got to be one of the most pessamistic people around!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fucking hell, this is just getting ridiculous! Might as well just sign Aguero, and let Neymar go to Barcelona. If their agents or their club want to quote their player with a stupid amount of money then let them.

I do however believe that this is not the end of the matter, someone said that £40m is a bargain as far as Abramovich is concerned. Expect this saga to carry on dragging. We still have all summer to come up with something for Neymar.

I wouldn't have said it if it wasn't true...:smiliecap1:

359zssk.jpg

The Inbetweeners, very nice!

:champions:

This is going to go on aaaaalllllll summer and I'm already sick of his name :whistling: a very interesting transfer window we have ahead of us

He wont do the same impact in Barcelona as he would do here. Barcelona has Messi...we have Mikel and Benayoun.

Harshly put but.. true. The thing that comforts me is that Emenalo said that he believes, in fact knows, that it's our midfield that's partly to blame for Torres' bad record. Hope they'll fix it not just dull on it.

If I was Chelsea I wont made any bid in this transfer window, Neymar is a good player but he is a little bit too over hyped. Its pissing me off.

agreed! you would think we were trying to sign messi! I honestly expect Barca to sign cesc and rossi so cant see them funding a move for neymar too.

Fucking hell, this is just getting ridiculous! Might as well just sign Aguero, and let Neymar go to Barcelona. If their agents or their club want to quote their player with a stupid amount of money then let them.

Mate, to sign a striker because we can't get a winger... Not sure if it's a wise decision. lol

Stop. Reading. Media.

Have you guys not learned that by now that the media HARDLEY EVER right. Luiz and Ramires were out of the ballpark signings that none of us saw coming until the club decided to let the public to know. We work behind the curtains. The media never knows shit about our business.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You