the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What is the point, seriously.

Two games. More excitement. One game impossiple. South America is huge. You cant have a final in Colômbia with an Argentinian and a Brazilian club. Otherwise the stadium would be empty.

Two games. More excitement. One game impossiple. South America is huge. You cant have a final in Colômbia with an Argentinian and a Brazilian club. Otherwise the stadium would be empty.

Yh i can see where you are coming from, but i think having a one match final makes it more enjoyable and more of a special occasion. Also I doubt there will be empty seats if it's just a one match final, in the champions league fans have to travel all across Europe, and for big matches like the final you never see empty seats.

Yh i can see where you are coming from, but i think having a one match final makes it more enjoyable and more of a special occasion. Also I doubt there will be empty seats if it's just a one match final, in the champions league fans have to travel all across Europe, and for big matches like the final you never see empty seats.

Dont try to understand south american football based in what You see in Europe. Traveling in SA is not as easy as in Europe. Europe is a very small continent.

Total different football culture. Its hard to explain, but an one single match final is something impossible in SA. Believe me.

cant believe some of you stayed up till half 2 to watch thatchai.gif

I do that for a lot Chelsea games. Still want to believe?

You won't be shocked to find that a lot of Australians will wake up early or just stay up to watch foreign sport live. I guess it just comes with the territory.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You