Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

like Abramovich who paid 50m for Torres.

Absolutely and that was my thought. Once you can give such an amount for Torres, as there does not underestimate his skills so you can give and 21 million Lukaku. And Abramovich does not know his money

For 40 million nobody wants it.

25 and no more!

30 and no more! :)

Absolutely and that was my thought. Once you can give such an amount for Torres, as there does not underestimate his skills so you can give and 21 million Lukaku. And Abramovich does not know his money

And you're making it sound like Torres was some 19 year old kid, who we signed for 50m based on his performances in the Brazilian League.

He has been one of the best strikers in the best league in the world, for more than 3 years and imo has earned to be valued at around 45-50m (just saying)

And you're making it sound like Torres was some 19 year old kid, who we signed for 50m based on his performances in the Brazilian League.

He has been one of the best strikers in the best league in the world, for more than 3 years and imo has earned to be valued at around 45-50m (just saying)

You're right. My thesis was that Torres was taken at a time in which he himself was out of shape, but its price was shocking (50 million) can easily climb the summer and take at least half or 30 million depending on the demands of Liverpool . Now you see you almost Lukaku is alleged that a star is not worth the possible 21 million which will be paid for it.

Speaking to Rede Brasil today Neymar spoke about his future "I have never wanted to leave Santos. Of course to play for Chelsea would be an honour and a big step in my career but for the next 2 years I want to stay determined and win the Copa Libertadores along with the Club World Cup. That is the main reason why I signed a new contract last year. If one day I join Chelsea it would be amazing because to be the best you need to move to a club in Europe." He also added "I also would like to give John Terry and Lampard a lapdance and it would be one of the best days of my life."

Speaking to Rede Brasil today Neymar spoke about his future "I have never wanted to leave Santos. Of course to play for Chelsea would be an honour and a big step in my career but for the next 2 years I want to stay determined and win the Copa Libertadores along with the Club World Cup. That is the main reason why I signed a new contract last year. If one day I join Chelsea it would be amazing because to be the best you need to move to a club in Europe." He also added "I also would like to give John Terry and Lampard a lapdance and it would be one of the best days of my life."

is this true ? fucking bitch !

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You