Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really hope Neymard doesn't join Chelsea, i don't want him in our squad. Yesterday Brazil was playing against Holland. He was diving all the time, he even got yellow once for diving. I really hate how soccer transforms, it's only diving and other hypocrite stuff. He was very annoying, i'm not just saying that because he was our opponent. Disquisting!

Apparently a Brazilian news reporter asked Neymar, have you agreed to join Chelsea? and he said he did not want to discuss this issue with them and asked to change the topic.

Can he even speak English, i dont think so. How do we know this is what he said

Robben was diving yesterday too mate. He is still young, look at Ronaldo and Nani, they are divers but they are World Class players.

Give me a break, it's a thread about Neymard. Ofcourse more people dive but there is not even a rumour that Robben comes back to the bridge.

Torres is a diver too, so is Drogba. I don't give a damn if they dive or not, as long as they're world class.

Drogba is a diver? I've never once seen Drogba dive. Every time Drogba has gone down there has been contact. He may exaggerate that contact, but it isn't diving.

Sorry for an off topic, but I had to when you mentioned diving :whistling:

I saw Cristiano Ronaldo in town today.

I said, "Can you sign my shirt?"

He said, "Have you got a pen?"

I said, "Oh no. Hang on."

With that I threw myself on the floor, rolled over theatrically and began to cry.

He said, "How's that going to get a pen?"

I said, "Well that's how you fucking do it."

He is.. and has been my non-favourite Chelsea player for years now... Neymar that is but yesterday he was diving a lot :blush:... He does dive quite a bit in the Brazilian league but a lot of players do as well.. once he comes to Chelsea I'm sure he will learn.....

He is only 19 and will learn. I mean Ronaldo, Nani, the whole Barca team dives... lol :lol: But yeah he will learn.

Torres is a diver too, so is Drogba. I don't give a damn if they dive or not, as long as they're world class.

So you don't give a damn about where soccer is made for, thanks for the headsup.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You