Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am begining to think i should avoid any chelsea transfer links until we actually have a fucking manager!

Come on Batman or Rocky! Step up the game!

:whistling:

Good point! Even Lukaku's agent seems to agree...

"Things are going to do when they are going to do. There is too much excitement. Of course Chelsea is very interested. But is that the appointment of a new coach is not higher priority than the transfer of a player?" - Lukaku's agent. Now this is an agent who talks sense.

Last year when Neymar reject a transfer, his agent claimed that Chelsea's offer was 35m euros. Now I'm sure that was total bullshit. The fact is that the offer was something like 22m euros. Santos don't want to sell him, but 35m euros was the buy out clause at the time, I'm sure that Neymar's father and Neymar himself couldn't refuse it. Santos president also couldn't say no.

Chelsea wont pay more than 25m for him, thats why he wont join us in this summer. IMO Neymar has superb skills, but when it come to his price, I dont think paying 40m euros for him right now is a wise move. I don"t believe any big club in Europe are willing to pay such a high price for him right now. In some years things might change, until that, he wont leave Brazil.

Last year when Neymar reject a transfer, his agent claimed that Chelsea's offer was 35m euros. Now I'm sure that was total bullshit. The fact is that the offer was something like 22m euros. Santos don't want to sell him, but 35m euros was the buy out clause at the time, I'm sure that Neymar's father and Neymar himself couldn't refuse it. Santos president also couldn't say no.

Chelsea wont pay more than 25m for him, thats why he wont join us in this summer. IMO Neymar has superb skills, but when it come to his price, I dont think paying 40m euros for him right now is a wise move. I don"t believe any big club in Europe are willing to pay such a high price for him right now. In some years things might change, until that, he wont leave Brazil.

In that case we wont get him IMO. The board dont like getting into huge betting wars and always never enter one or drop out early.

Spoke to someone based in Brazil yesterday or day before, said Neymar has agreed everything with Chelsea. And Chelsea have bought the investors 40%, theyre waiting for Copa Lib to end before starting talks with Santos.

This guy claims deal is certainly on

Copa Leb ends on 22/23 in june no??

a long time to wait!!! readthemessage.gif

yep, will it be worth the wait though? Dont know how reliable the fella i spoke to is, but he claims there was a 2 hour meeting between Neymar and someone (his father, ribeiro?) and they accepted what we offered

By the time Copa Libetardores is over, this thread will be in the 200+, with more heartaches and heartbreaks from twitters and "my sources".

PS, Neymar is very talented, but has that tendency of diving. hope he changes.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You