the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest justin_3d

Yh i can see where you are coming from, but i think having a one match final makes it more enjoyable and more of a special occasion. Also I doubt there will be empty seats if it's just a one match final, in the champions league fans have to travel all across Europe, and for big matches like the final you never see empty seats.

I would love if my team has two matches for the final. Away and home.

Cause you can screw it up or get lucky in one game.

So for me, to prove their best overall having played 2 games home and away is great.

If you are the best, you have to beat them at their home and your home! blue%20scalf.gif

Feroze, after the transfer window closes and we've signed 94578439745 players and none of them are Neymar, I will hunt you down.

:mouthclosed::fainthv9:...

Hmm.. finally the Agent news comes on Sky.

SkySports - Agent - No New Neymar Offer

Ahhh this song is stuck in my head! Super Santasticoooooooo :dance::getin::dance::getin::dance:

Neymarrgh!

CHELSEA have seen their hopes of landing Neymar spectacularly killed off — by the Brazil star's agent.

Blues owner Roman Abramovich was thought to have tabled a £23million offer to bring him to Stamford Bridge.

But Wagner Ribeiro blasted: "This is all speculation from Britain. It is absurd.

"He does not want to, and will not, leave Santos. He is happy and focused on the Copa Libertadores."

Ribeiro has told Chelsea they would have to cough up at least £40MILLION for his goal-machine client.

Yet he insists even that eye-watering sum might not be enough to tempt Santos into selling.

He added: "Of course he will arouse interest, that is just natural because of his performances on the field — but I guarantee you there is no proposal for him.

"You have to pay £40m for him, yet Santos have to want to sell and now Santos do not want to."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co...l#ixzz1O8tOOFVx

David Luiz deal was on and off for the best part of a year, Alex was on and off for the best part of 4 years, Robinho deal was on until 10pm on deadline day. Apparently David Luiz wanted to go to City over us, apparently Ronaldinho vowed he will never go to Chelsea in 2006 especially under Mourinho, then in 2007 he was trying to force a move then in 2008 was begging to go to Chelsea when Scolari took over.

Brazilians and transfers = long, messy saga.

David Luiz deal was on and off for the best part of a year, Alex was on and off for the best part of 4 years, Robinho deal was on until 10pm on deadline day. Apparently David Luiz wanted to go to City over us, apparently Ronaldinho vowed he will never go to Chelsea in 2006 especially under Mourinho, then in 2007 he was trying to force a move then in 2008 was begging to go to Chelsea when Scolari took over.

Brazilians and transfers = long, messy saga.

i never once heard davy luiz talk about wanting to join citeh let alone prefer them over us

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You