Neymar

the wes

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In fact the last rumors in brazilian media are saying that Barcelona is willing to pay 40m euros. Barcelona"s president believe the player will have no problem in adapting in Spain.

Santos is expecting a huge offer in next windows transfer.

Thats the rumors. If its true, Chelsea has no chance against Barcelona in this case...

In fact the last rumors in brazilian media are saying that Barcelona is willing to pay 40m euros. Barcelona"s president believe the player will have no problem in adapting in Spain.

Santos is expecting a huge offer in next windows transfer.

Thats the rumors. If its true, Chelsea has no chance against Barcelona in this case...

Ahh I see.. I honestly thought we would get him and in 4-5 years he would end up at Barcelona... guess I was wrong. So no mention of Chelsea right now in the media right? Thanks for the info mate!

There is a poll in in a catalan website about who Barcelona should buy in next transfer window. Neymar is in 4th, behind Aguero, Pastore e Rossi.

I not sure if these rumors are true, because the spanish giants doesn't seem to much interested...the buzz in spanish press is about Rossi. If Neymar is smart he should come to Chelsea, he has no chance of being the best player in the world in Barcelona, he would be overshadowed by Messi.

If I was Chelsea I wont made any bid in this transfer window, Neymar is a good player but he is a little bit too over hyped. Its pissing me off.

I know what you mean, but lets not forget Roman wants what Roman gets. :rolleyes:

If I was Chelsea I wont made any bid in this transfer window, Neymar is a good player but he is a little bit too over hyped. Its pissing me off.

Exactly. Some people actaully think a young player, fresh from Brazil, will walk in the first team and steal the show. He's not that good (yet) and he will need time to adapt to the Premier League if he joins Chelsea.

Exactly. Some people actaully think a young player, fresh from Brazil, will walk in the first team and steal the show. He's not that good (yet) and he will need time to adapt to the Premier League if he joins Chelsea.

If we mande an offer it will be like: Neymar is igoring Chelsea again. Everybody wants him. If there is not an offer he will think twice before ignoring such an offer again in the future.

But I disagree he would need time to adapt in PL. If a player is good enough he doesnt need time to make an impact.

This, it might just be like the Ramires situation imo.

The more I watch this kid play, the more I think he's perfect for Barca.

Great ball control, amazing touch, very good passing, lots of play-acting and whining....

He wont do the same impact in Barcelona as he would do here. Barcelona has Messi...we have Mikel and Benayoun.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You