Contract Discussion

BlueLion.

I dont know what ppl are talking about... kakuta has done really well so far... he has shown some nice touches and passes, at the end of the first half he really get in to the game and hat some nice ideas ind through passes (for Nic as an example), dont forget he was the only one in the first half getting himself in position for an shooting opportunity 2 times, just hit them unluckily...

I think hes comeing forward and ist the closest to first team action (carlo already said he IS a firstteamer)... just be patient guys... we're not an Arsenal or an ManBuh supporters-forum... i wonder about some ppl...

hope he gets a rise... a new 5 Year Deal... and stays with us...

2 Games of which he has played Carlo has praised him for his matureity and his willingness to work for the team... thats the only thing that counts at the end of the day...

I agree with you. Kakuta had some nice ideas.

Have you noticed how was he playing in the middle as a striker for some time. It was not only his positioning bad, but also Malouda, Anelka, Ramires and Essien went in wrong positions.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you. Kakuta had some nice ideas.

Have you noticed how was he playing in the middle as a striker for some time. It was not only his positioning bad, but also Malouda, Anelka, Ramires and Essien went in wrong positions.

yeah that was what i was thinking too, it wasn't kakuas fault at all, hes not to blame for, its the natural thing of the game, that if one of the front three goes wide, the other one plays in the middle or on the opposite side... ramires and ess often played to wide upfront together, one of em at time is nough... not all rushing forward and trying to get goals like against villa...

Im proud of the support people are showing kakuta. What i want him to do is run with the ball more and be carefree about losing it. That is how ronaldo learned he was running with the ball all the time and he made mistakes but he eventually after 4 years improved significantly.

Im proud of the support people are showing kakuta. What i want him to do is run with the ball more and be carefree about losing it. That is how ronaldo learned he was running with the ball all the time and he made mistakes but he eventually after 4 years improved significantly.

Carlo has been asking him to play things simple at the moment, i guess the reasoning behind that is to get up to the speed of play of first team football. If it was me though i would just let him loose and let him do what he does best.

Carlo has been asking him to play things simple at the moment, i guess the reasoning behind that is to get up to the speed of play of first team football. If it was me though i would just let him loose and let him do what he does best.

i thought about something like this for a while, cause carlo was always full of praise for him... and i think he knows what hes doing...

i thought about something like this for a while, cause carlo was always full of praise for him... and i think he knows what hes doing...

Both Carlo and Kakuta have said in interviews that he is being asked to keep things simple at the moment. As you say Carlo knows what he is doing and i am sure in the long run Kakuta will benefit from the game time he is getting at the moment.,

Both Carlo and Kakuta have said in interviews that he is being asked to keep things simple at the moment. As you say Carlo knows what he is doing and i am sure in the long run Kakuta will benefit from the game time he is getting at the moment.,

I would love to see him behind the strikers in a free role !

Edited by Badboy

Ronaldo was a significantly better dribbler, was taller, quicker and stronger than Kakuta at the same age.

Why because he 'won' a lot of freekicks? That doens't make him weak.

Kakuta is 5'7 at 19. Ronaldo was about 6'0 and obviously weighed more.

Height or weight has nothing to do with it,look at Essien.Ronaldo's body type was similar to Ramires'.

Even diving aside Ronaldo was every bit as weak as Kakuta is now,he bulked up later but he couldn't handle challenges when he was 19.

Ronaldo was a significantly better dribbler, was taller, quicker and stronger than Kakuta at the same age.

No he was not even a better dribbler, kakuta's close control and is light years ahead of 19 year old Ronaldo. Yes Ronaldo is taller but Kakuta's vision for a pass is much better than what Ronaldo's was.

Edited by Badboy

On him leaving: He's been praised as the most exciting youngster in his age group this year - yeah lets just let him leave right?

I've been watching him for years now (thanks Esk for that) and we shouldn't even consider letting him go.

If he wants more footy they should just turn around and say that the likes of Drogba weren't playing top level until they were 24!

"Kakuta and Chelsea are set for contract talks in the next few weeks but Ligue 1 clubs PSG and Lyon are reportedly ready to offer him an alternative."

TalkSport

Looks like we will know more pretty soon. I'm sure the club will do everything they can to keep him here.

I am sure a contract will be agreed upon soon, Borini's contract is also up soon and repors are that he is being tracked by clubs in Italy.

We are doing too well in getting contracts sorted for our yongsters at the moment, we got Bruma sorted but Kakuta and Borini are running dangerously close. After losing Stoch we don't want to be losing anymore of our top talented youngsters.