Contract Discussion

BlueLion.

Kakuta set to sign 4 year deal

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/kakuta-ready-to-accept-fouryear-chelsea-deal-2165530.html

No contract discussions for Drogba till next Summer

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1340386/Chelsea-wont-discuss-new-deal-Didier-Drogba-summer.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

So good news and bad. Keep in mind the Daily Mail are usually full of shit though lol!

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh, It's simple..

Carlo likes older players, Kakuta won't play football matches.

Simple.

Seriously though, without debating. Gael is going to need a miracle, god help him in january when experienced players come in.

I feel for you the most, you (arguably more than anyone) had such high hopes for Kakuta to be star, unfortunately we may never see this come true =\

I feel for you the most, you (arguably more than anyone) had such high hopes for Kakuta to be star, unfortunately we may never see this come true =\

Let me rephrase that... Unfortunately we may never see this come true in a blues jersey...

Because we all know he will shine somewhere else...

£40,000-a-week for Kakuta

what a joke

If this is true, congratulations! we've just been swindled (again) dry.gif

Makes a mockery out of all the cost cutting measures during the summer and after that. whistling.gif

And I don't understand why people seem so desperate for him to stay. He isn't bigger than this club. Joe Cole couldn't bully us into a new deal after spending 7 years here and being a part of the most successful spell in our history, so why should he? Sure he's a talented youngster, and could become a star for us in the future, but we shouldn't be held to ransom by two 19 year olds. He hasn't lived up to his promise in the appearances he's made so far.

IMO Branna deserves a better deal than the reported 60k a week. Atleast he's proven himself to be one of the best defenders in Europe. Delighted he's close to signing. Bos next up please!

Madmax kakuta is a superb talent though, once he gets this contract out the way and he gets a few games and carlo lets him do what he wants on the pitch then he will fly trust me. In one ear he has got carlo telling him to keep it simple which is not his game try telling that to david silva. Then in another ear he has his agent trying to mind boggle a move to AC milan. Im still very sure he will break threw and be a stalwart in our side his raw ability which needs to be refined is just too advanced, that is why the club will offer a 19 year old with only a few agames under his belt a 40,000 a week deal.

Why do people think AC Milan are chasing him, usually teams like psv or Fernabache would be chasing a 19 year old with very few games under his belt, AC have one of the best scouting departments in world football. People seem to lose faith so quickly, i remember the old Talkchelsea site were people were wanting us to swap Drogba for fucking John Hartson.

Fair enough, i understand your points. But I still find that wage too high. I'd be delighted if he stays ofcourse, but I won't be devastated if he doesn't, and that goes for any player. Like Carlo said before, nobody is indispensable.

Fair enough, i understand your points. But I still find that wage too high. I'd be delighted if he stays ofcourse, but I won't be devastated if he doesn't, and that goes for any player. Like Carlo said before, nobody is indispensable.

In another hand, when we have bought Sturridge we offered him a £60k-a-week deal, so somehow it's an improvement :whistling:

In another hand, when we have bought Sturridge we offered him a £60k-a-week deal, so somehow it's an improvement :whistling:

I've done that rant before lol :

I'm shocked. £70,000 a week?!? Habadabadub dub dub!!! No wonder Kakuta and Borini turn down 18,000 a week.

laugh.gif

Chelsea sources yesterday confirmed a deal is "very close" as the Premier League champions are determined not to allow the French midfielder Kakuta to leave them for nothing. A four-year deal worth around £40,000-a-week is believed to be on the table.The club are also negotiating improved terms with the defender Ivanovic, who is wanted by European champions Internazionale and their Serie A rivals Juventus. The 26-year-old Serb has 18 months left to run on his current deal, but Chelsea are offering around £60,000-a-week to tempt him to sign for an additional three years.

I really doubt this is true. I hope it's not anyway.

I'd be suprised if Ivanovic and his agent agree to that offer. There are many clubs in Europe that would be willing to pay Ivanovic a lot more than that. All it takes is for his agent to state Chelsea offer to various clubs and there would be numerous offers.

The Kakuta offer is simply insane. That is too much for a young player that isn't useful now and probably won't be for a long, long time.

Chelsea won't discuss new deal for Didier Drogba until next summer

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1340386/Chelsea-wont-discuss-new-deal-Didier-Drogba-summer.html#ixzz18kYznc45

I dont believe we are even considering a new deal...lmao.