Contract Discussion

BlueLion.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

It's not looking good with Borini guys.. His agent's been talking..

Agent Marco de Marchi told TMW: "Right now Borini plays in the reserve team and trains with them.

"In the last game he scored five goals against the reserves of West Bromwich Albion, testifying that his commitment and his professionalism has never failed.

"I believe that in January he will not move unless it is agreed with Chelsea. The contract expires in June and I can say that we have not yet made arrangements with other teams, but there is no doubt that many coaches would like him in their team."

Good News

Fabio Borini's agent has confirmed that Chelsea have offered him a new contract, however, the 19-year-old is yet to agree to the terms.

The Italian Under-21 striker joined the Blues from Bologna in 2007 and has since made eight first-team appearances.

He is out of contract at Stamford Bridge at the end of the season and negotiations are ongoing regarding an extension.

"I want to clarify that Chelsea has already made a contract proposal to us," Marco De Marchi told Tuttomercatoweb.

"We have not yet reached an agreement."

Borini has been linked with a move back to Italy in January, but De Marchi refused to confirm any news.

"Other clubs on him? As his agent, I cannot talk with other teams, until after January.

"The player is due to expire in 2011 and has made several appearances in Chelsea and with the Under 21 national team so surely he's going to be an in-demand player .

"He's a high-level player, but I have not spoken with anyone."

aw just when the week had A smile That message kinda wipes it off unsure.gif

Geez people have a problem when you're happy

PREPARE TO GET HAPPIER! :delight:

Gael Kakuta misses France game as youngster heads for talks to sort out Chelsea future

Gael Kakuta has been excused France Under 20 duty to thrash out a new deal with Chelsea.

The 19-year-old - who joined Chelsea from Lens in controversial circumstances three years ago - is out of contract at the end of the season.

Kakuta played the full 90 minutes as France's Under 20 side beat Montenegro on Tuesday, but he has been excused turning out in their friendly against third-tier French club Orleans on Thursday.

It is thought Chelsea were considering letting the attacking midfielder's contract run down, but French newspaper L'Equipe reports that he was returning to London for talks.

Kakuta has been on the fringes of Carlo Ancelotti's side this season and a regular on the bench.

He has started one Barclays Premier League game and been brought on twice.