Contract Discussion

BlueLion.

I am sure a contract will be agreed upon soon, Borini's contract is also up soon and repors are that he is being tracked by clubs in Italy.

We are doing too well in getting contracts sorted for our yongsters at the moment, we got Bruma sorted but Kakuta and Borini are running dangerously close. After losing Stoch we don't want to be losing anymore of our top talented youngsters.

Esk you have any Idea about whats happening with Lukaku and coming to the bridge?

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No he was not even a better dribbler, kakuta's close control and is light years ahead of 19 year old Ronaldo. Yes Ronaldo is taller but Kakuta's vision for a pass is much better than what Ronaldo's was.

Kakuta at this point looks like a mini Joe Cole; slow, weak, ineffectual and full of useless tricks.

Ronaldo at 19 was an integral member of a Portuguese national team that reached the Euro 2004 final. Kakuta at the same age is barely getting Carling Cup minutes.

Close control? Ronaldo was a great dribbler before he became the powerhouse that he is now. Kakuta has nothing on a 19 year old Ronaldo, absolutely nothing.

Kakuta at this point looks like a mini Joe Cole; slow, weak, ineffectual and full of useless tricks.

Ronaldo at 19 was an integral member of a Portuguese national team that reached the Euro 2004 final. Kakuta at the same age is barely getting Carling Cup minutes.

Close control? Ronaldo was a great dribbler before he became the powerhouse that he is now. Kakuta has nothing on a 19 year old Ronaldo, absolutely nothing.

lol cr7 was a bit of shit at 19 years of age... everybody seems to forget the past pretty fast... look at him 2002 and you'll see what he was... skinny useless tricks, diving, selfish greedy and a cry baby... only good thing about him, he was fast... kakut is miles ahead of him... you'll witness this in 2 years of time... when you'll see where kakuta is then :-)

time will tell

just look how skinny he was and you tell me he was an powerhouse?

lol cr7 was a bit of shit at 19 years of age... everybody seems to forget the past pretty fast... look at him 2002 and you'll see what he was... skinny useless tricks, diving, selfish greedy and a cry baby... only good thing about him, he was fast... kakut is miles ahead of him... you'll witness this in 2 years of time... when you'll see where kakuta is then :-)

time will tell

just look how skinny he was and you tell me he was an powerhouse?

Ronaldo is a powerhouse now who uses his strength and speed to beat players now as opposed to dribbling. Before he bulked up his dribbling was his best asset.

Just looking at that video confirms how much Ronaldo was ahead of Kakuta at the same age.

Esk you have any Idea about whats happening with Lukaku and coming to the bridge?

Absolutely no idea, all i know is that he is a Chelsea and Drogba fan who has visited the bridge and will not leave his current club until he has finished his schooling.

Regarding Kakuta, people really shouldn't critisise him at the moment. Anyone who has seen anything from him will know he is massively talented. As i have said he being asked to keep things simple. Given time we will see the best of Kakuta and it will be worth the wait. Why do people want to put so much pressure on these youngsters expecting them to be world beaters immediately

^ It's because of how players have been coming through lately, like with Ronaldo, Messi, Rooney, Fabregas, Nani etc. all great players at really young ages so people think that by the time a player is 19, they should be near world class level already, it's simply not the case with everyone.

^ It's because of how players have been coming through lately, like with Ronaldo, Messi, Rooney, Fabregas, Nani etc. all great players at really young ages so people think that by the time a player is 19, they should be near world class level already, it's simply not the case with everyone.

and this simply should not happen, cause now look at them, sure they are top top notch but you can feel that something ist diffrent, c. ronaldo is delivering less and less every season since his outstanding 40 + Season nontheless one of the fastest Players on this planet but you can still feel it.

the same way it goes with Messi...

I#M missing ppl like Maldini, Lamps, Lizarazu, Zola, Matthäus, Drogba etc, playing at the very best until 34 years of age. Its like they give it all when they're young and than they dont have nough to do it in the latter stages of they're careers.

so I would be pleased to see Kakuta hitting absolut top form on 23, 22 Years of age and then long it may be...

BAD NEWS.

The future of French starlet Kakuta does not seem as cut and dried.

Chelsea signed the 19-year-old amidst much controversy in 2007, only for the forward to sustain a broken ankle.

He was subsequently banned by Fifa for four months for breaching his contract with French club Lille in order to sign with Chelsea.

Chelsea, too, were banned from signing players in two transfer windows as a result of this but this order was eventually quashed by the Court of Arbitration for Sport.

However, his future is again up for discussion.

Salary

"I don't discuss the salary of players," said Ancelotti.

"Technically, it's best for Kakuta - he's young, he's trying to improve and we're the best team for him to stay with.

"He has to take a decision to sign or not. We're sure he'll sign because he's an intelligent player and an intelligent man."

SkySports

Another Joe Cole situation? :unsure:

and this simply should not happen, cause now look at them, sure they are top top notch but you can feel that something ist diffrent, c. ronaldo is delivering less and less every season since his outstanding 40 + Season nontheless one of the fastest Players on this planet but you can still feel it.

the same way it goes with Messi...

I#M missing ppl like Maldini, Lamps, Lizarazu, Zola, Matthäus, Drogba etc, playing at the very best until 34 years of age. Its like they give it all when they're young and than they dont have nough to do it in the latter stages of they're careers.

so I would be pleased to see Kakuta hitting absolut top form on 23, 22 Years of age and then long it may be...

I agree, ultimately I just hope he stays though, it would be such a shame for him to leave

A 20 year old who has as yet unproven is holding the deal up. Shameful.

Indeed

Borini's contract is also expiring by the way..

'Borini is in the same situation as Kakuta, he has to sign a new contract.'

'He was in the squad a lot of times but there is very strong competition up front because we have a lot of strikers. Sometimes he will be able to play with us and sometimes he will have to play with the reserve team. He was on the bench against Aston Villa.'

They are both good prospects, nothing more, and if they're not happy & want to leave I won't be too disappointed.

Bosingwa and Ivanovic on the other hand... I would be very disappointed if they left for free at the end of the season.