The Pre-Season Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So - Which youth players do we think we're taking on the USA tour then?

I assume Piazon, Blackman and Chalobah will come, and although unlikely, I'd really love to see Feruz to come too so he can step off the bench vs. AC Milan and get a hat-trick... :ph34r:

So i guess the guys at Euro 2012 will get some extra rest, and join up with the team later. So the players who are sure to play at the start of the tour of America are surely -

Turnbull

Hilario

Blackman

Ivanoivc

Essien

Mikel

Ramires

Lampard?

Lukaku

Ferreira

Mceachran

Sturridge

Cahill

Hutchinson

Benayoun?

Bertrand

Piazon

Chalobah

Kakuta

De bruyne

Marin

Hazard

With Romeu and Luiz going to the Olympics and possibly Lampard as well.

We can make a decent team at the start of Pre Season.

Turnbull

Ferreira-Ivanovic-Cahill-Bertrand

Mikel-Lampard/De Bruyne

Ramires-Hazard-Marin

Sturridge

With the likes of Lukaku, Mceachran, Kakuta and De Bruyne playing big parts in Pre-season also.

^^

No, no. I don't want to see Turnbull in a Chelsea shirt any time soon. Why not give Blackman a shot?

I would, but i think its pretty certain that RDM will play Turnbull in Pre-season, Blackman will probably get some minutes also though.

Pre-Season training starts tomorrow, i just saw it on SSN, and there is press conference today. Probably only Frank will come in today to train because that the kind of guy he is! :worship:

I think it's today. Piazon just tweeted this: "On my way to Cobham.. Excited to play football again !"

I think it's today. Piazon just tweeted this: "On my way to Cobham.. Excited to play football again !"

yeah just read that. That could be with the reserves though, i doubt they start today as the Press Conference is at 11am.