The Pre-Season Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our box office is a complete shambles. Nearly 3 weeks till the game and nothing. What an absolute joke!!
PRE-SEASON GAMES Tickets for both Rangers and Portsmouth are expected to arrive later this month. Once the tickets have arrived the full sales information will be released.

Vitesse Arnhem information will be released next week.

http://www.chelseafc...,,10268,00.html

Frustratingly it only says 'information' will be released, nothing about actual tickets.

Vitesse Arnhem site..

Ticketbox / Primera

Sales start: Mon May 16, 2011

End of sale: Fri July 8, 2011

DAGVERKOOP

If still enough tickets available, the stadium ticket office at 14.00 pm.

Its been saying "to be released next week" for nearly two weeks now.....

I'm still in the process of trying to get people to go, Is anyone arriving on the day of the game?. It's an afternoon fixture after all, so it would be possible.

Indeed. I'm not at all happy. If they haven't released anything by Thursday I shall be phoning up the box office. They are an absolute joke!

i emailed them on Saturday and they have yet to reply i mean how long does it fucking take . Our box office is so unreliable ive had to ring them up 6 times this season just gone because they messed up on the loyalty points or forgot to credit my account with them .

rant.gif

Just rang up. They don't have a clue what's going on, as of yet they've had nothing. It's ok though, ''as soon as they get anything, we'll be the first to find out'' What a load of bollocks!!!! Fuming.

Oh fantastic! :carlo: sigh

Seats for the Vitesse game, which takes place on Saturday 9 July, will go on sale to season ticket holders and members on Monday 27 June, priced at £18 a ticket.

Great...

Will have to buy the tickets from the vitesse box office on the day of the game then.

Pre-season games should be open to non-members, it's not like it's going to be a sell out anyway.. <_<

Great...

Will have to buy the tickets from the vitesse box office on the day of the game then.

Pre-season games should be open to non-members, it's not like it's going to be a sell out anyway.. <_<

you can probably use mine if you want for Vitesse

Anyone know when the players are back for pre-season? Only 17 days until our first game so it can't be too long