The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

I'd rather be the bird with nice tits - so I can sit there playing with them all day :D

So those 4 bans are permanent? Couldn't they just change IP and create a new account? Or is it like a temp-Ban - 3-4 weeks in the cooler?

Most common bans are either by username, e-mail, IP or all three of them. I wonder if it's possible to ban a MAC aadress, that would be the most efficient method.

Yep, perma ban. And yeah they could create a new IP and a new account that way, but where is the honour in that?

I'm going a bender tomorrow with a few mates of mine, hopefully some fit birds magically appear so it isn't a complete sausagefest. I should really cut back, but to hell with it!

Fit birds? What happened to hot sheilas?

Disgrace to the Aussie race

Yeah, would be. MAC address is fixed to the device. Cant change a MAC address.

Then they can just use someone elses internet/computer, their cellphone data or go through a proxy server anyway if they really wanted to.

In other words, you can't ban someone for good

Fit birds? What happened to hot sheilas?

Disgrace to the Aussie race

Do I look like a fucken drongo to you mate? You haven a go at me? I don't what ya talking about but I'll tell you what eh? I'm bloody true blue I am, nobody talks shite about me or straya when I'm around. How bout we take this outside mate? Your givin me the shits, mate. I should smack you upside the head, fucken sheep shaggin cunt.

Fuck off were full.

Aussie enough for you? :D

Do I look like a fucken drongo to you mate? You haven a go at me? I don't what ya talking about but I'll tell you what eh? I'm bloody true blue I am, nobody talks shite about me or straya when I'm around. How bout we take this outside mate? Your givin me the shits, mate. I should smack you upside the head, fucken sheep shaggin cunt.

Fuck off were full.

Aussie enough for you? :D

:fainthv9:

Actually mistaken this place for a Perth Glory or West Sydney Wanders fan site for a sec

Oi does anyone have a link to the Kate Mid pics ? its well out of order they've been published but i wouldn't mind a quick look just to check its her before i complain to closer ;)

Was thinking the same. We need hard evidence.

Its disgusting really that people should be ogling her little tits, she wants to be taken seriously, not just as a royal breeding machine that freeloads round the world in luxurious accomodation at the taxpayers expense.

Same with Harry baring his arse during a las vegas coke fuelled pool party, it’s sad because deep down he just wants to be taken seriously as a man who kills brown people with his toy helicopter.

Was thinking the same. We need hard evidence.

Its disgusting really that people should be ogling her little tits, she wants to be taken seriously, not just as a royal breeding machine that freeloads round the world in luxurious accomodation at the taxpayers expense.

Same with Harry baring his arse during a las vegas coke fuelled pool party, it’s sad because deep down he just wants to be taken seriously as a man who kills brown people with his toy helicopter.

Give me the royals over Clegg, Cameron or Miliband any day of the week.

Give me the royals over Clegg, Cameron or Miliband any day of the week.

Yup or none of the fuckers.

Changing tack -Ricky Hattons come back -good idea ?

I dont think it is, these rarely go well -especially for coke fueled junk foodies. (speaking from experience)

Yup or none of the fuckers.

Changing tack -Ricky Hattons come back -good idea ?

I dont think it is, these rarely go well -especially for coke fueled junk foodies. (speaking from experience)

Agree with you mate im a believer in going out whilst your popular and in your peak. Then again if he were to win it would be amazing and i'll still shell out 50 quid to go.I just hope he doesn't fight Khan i don't wan't to pay all that money for him to go down when someone in the crowd blows on him.

Agree with you mate im a believer in going out whilst your popular and in your peak. Then again if he were to win it would be amazing and i'll still shell out 50 quid to go.I just hope he doesn't fight Khan i don't wan't to pay all that money for him to go down when someone in the crowd blows on him. Im hoping for Haye, Chisora or Maywheater

True. I dont know what it is with these comebacks, it cant be the dosh, must be a combination of ego and greedy agents looking for one last pay day. OK hes going through a regimented training programme now, but the danger is after someone puts him flat on his arse he'll sink further back into booze and depression. Hope that doesnt happen.

True. I dont know what it is with these comebacks, it cant be the dosh, must be a combination of ego and greedy agents looking for one last pay day. OK hes going through a regimented training programme now, but the danger is after someone puts him flat on his arse he'll sink further back into booze and depression. Hope that doesnt happen.

Yer i generally think Hatton loves the sport though and he really does have a huge fanbase so i can see it being a good night. Hopefully he's in a good enough place to cope with the possibility of that.