The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

It would be nice for Cap to just be suspended, i do believe the forum is better with a spamming cap than without one. He only posted a picture in the we hate Liverpool thread, he maybe shouldn't of but it wasn't his, he just found it i guess. He didn't write anything nasty.

Well if Lampard got forgiven for making fun of USA after September 11, then I am sure Cap can be forgiven as well.

Granted Lampard and other Chelsea players got fined and had to apologize, so I assume a week or two suspension for Cap with an apologize would be about equivalent.

Cap tells his side of the story:

I don't see what was wrong with it. It was just a meme, and it hardly poked fun at Hills'bro- more at Dalglish than anything. And it was entirely true. Kenny does have alcohol problems, therefore he would feel for anyone else who had them. And he did visit all 96 funerals and strongly believes that the fans caused none.

I hardly went around saying stuff like "LOLOL 96 DEAD SCOUSERS AREN'T ENOUGH".

JUSTICE FOR CAP

#JFTCAP #JFC #CAPISINNOCENT

Was about to read it than I decided to play Mass Effect 3 instead. I know what happened that day no need to delve deeper into the rabbit hole.

I love your Hazard signature. Makes your avatar emabrassing by comparison.

I will need to get a decent avatar then.....