Bertrand Traoré

Swoopz

I think work permits should be granted to players who will receive a certain salary. if he was applying for a job in a different field they would take that into account. I thought it was a thing just to stop immigration from people who don`t add something to the country they wish to live in but people earning a good wage,even as fringe players would pay a good amount of tax to that country.

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's ready for Ligue 1, so maybe that Marseille partnership will find him there.

I'd love to see more of our younger players sent to France as we've had a lot of success buying from Ligue 1 over the years.

Some folks on Twitter suggests that Chelsea already applied for work permit. Some say that he even got one.

I'm excited and I wonder where he will play. Number 10/right winger hybrid to utilize his vision and link up play. I don't want to stick him to the byline on the right because he's not great dribbler nor crosser to do that. He should play closer to the centre.

It's awesome how greatly he combines both physical and technical attributes. When Chelsea brought him as a 14 years old they surely done that because of his technical qualities. He improved greatly in physical aspects, seems significantly quicker and is a tad stronger/broader than 1 and a half year ago. He also has great stamina doing mad number of sprints per game. Jose surely will teach him to make those sprints also in backward direction to track back.

Was always intrigued by him, if the work permit is sorted its great news for us. Its hard to say whether he can make the jump to the Prem and be our right sided goal scorer but I like the thought of having him in our ranks and developing with us.

If he qualifies as a HG talent, that would be very interesting. Does anyone know?

Not a chance. He wasn't Chelsea player until 2nd January 2014. If he stays now he won't have 3 full seasons or 36 months between 15-21 age.

Though for now he will only be registered for Champions League spot.

Not a chance. He wasn't Chelsea player until 2nd January 2014. If he stays now he won't have 3 full seasons or 36 months between 15-21 age.

Though for now he will only be registered for Champions League spot.

That's not true, he was here as a trialist for a long time and trained with the youth team...

I'm aware of the HG rules pal. Just wondering whether BT counted since he has been at Chelsea for quite some time (unofficially).

That's not true, he was here as a trialist for a long time and trained with the youth team...

I'm aware of the HG rules pal. Just wondering whether BT counted since he has been at Chelsea for quite some time (unofficially).

I think unofficially will be the stumbling block. The HG rules talk about players being registered with a (qualifying) club but Bertrand wasn't registered with us until he signed officially in Jan 2014.