Bertrand Traoré

Swoopz

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not true, he was here as a trialist for a long time and trained with the youth team...

I'm aware of the HG rules pal. Just wondering whether BT counted since he has been at Chelsea for quite some time (unofficially).

He wasn't Chelsea player until 2nd January 2014, how can you claim that is not true ??

Chelsea & Mourinho seemingly try to cut any connection between Chelsea and Traore before January 2014 claiming that he was on a 3 weeks trial only when it is widely known that he is here since 2010. It's clear as day that it has some shady deal in there. Similarly, Chelsea have Josi Quintero hidden somewhere (?) for some time before he turns 18 which will be soon but until now he's not Chelsea player. Another shady deal.

(Though I checked this now and he apparently signed contract last summer but can't play, dunno why. It's hell of a mess with youth signings )

Chelsea prodigy set for senior role as Jose Mourinho applies for work permit

CHELSEA youngster Bertrand Traore is set to link up with Jose Mourinho's first-team squad next season, according to reports.

LINK. http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/585629/Chelsea-Jose-Mourinho-Bertrand-Traore-Vitesse-Arnhem-Work-Permit-Transfer-Gossip

Bertrand Traore’s work permit to be able to play in the UK will be successful

Chelsea midfielder Bertrand Traore’s request for a work permit to be able to work in the United Kingdom will be successful, as per the Express.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good news for us. IMO Traore probably will do the preseason with us and before the market closes in September he will go on loan to another Premier League team.

Regards.

This kid is the real deal. We should use him in the right wing this coming season. I have a feeling Jose will too. Sometimes you just got to use that dude who is that ittle bit special.

This kid is the real deal. We should use him in the right wing this coming season. I have a feeling Jose will too. Sometimes you just got to use that dude who is that ittle bit special.

Ideally he should be given a chance but c'mon. We all know that's not happening.

Have a feeling he'll be loaned out.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/transfer-news-live-mondays-latest-5926609

Chelsea handed Traore work permit

Chelsea have been granted a work permit for Burkina Faso teenager Bertrand Traore.

The youngster joined the Blues on professional terms in January 2014, but has been unable to play competitively in the UK having not received international clearance.

Thus he has spent time on loan at Vitesse Arnhem, and last term scored 17 goals as they secured a Europa League place.

He will be part of the Blues first-team squad that travels to the United States for pre-season on July 15.

I must admit to not knowing much about him and as usual we seem pretty split about him so I'm still at a loss on my thoughts. But he does seem to have alot of good qualities about him so Ive an open mind about the lad and will have to see how a loan in England goes as Im guessing thats what will happen..

Only saw him in a few games in the last preseason, but seemed like he had some raw talent that could be created into something. Hopefully he'll actually get some games like Loftus-Creek, Kalas and some other youth players.

Then again, been saying the same thing for the last couple of years too....

Since there's no quality available right winger linked with us, giving him some chances to play wing or behind the striker might be the best for him. I just know we would flow much better as a team with a left-footed player on the right wing who knows how to cut inside and shoot. Just like hazard has that extra option to scare people on the left side, no one enjoys that option /ability on the right.