Bertrand Traoré

Swoopz

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Im just wondering WTF we are going to do with this lad? I thought he is liked by Mou? Is he going out on the loanagoround again or now he has his work permit ...........?

Everything has pointed to him staying. He has his wp , and vitesse manager says jose is keen on playing him.

I know he could be an option on the wings and as a striker, but can he slot into the 10# role?

Would be a very good squad player for the season if he can, versatile and with some of his dribbling skills, could be effective against tired legs.

I know he could be an option on the wings and as a striker, but can he slot into the 10# role?

Would be a very good squad player for the season if he can, versatile and with some of his dribbling skills, could be effective against tired legs.

No.

#10 role is no joke. Cesc Frickin' Fabregas struggles there for us, no way Traore or even Willian can play there.

Huh!??!

Lmao

how is that funny? We are pretty average offensively whenever Oscar is out. Cesc can't handle the pressure and lack of time on the ball, and Willian has no idea how to operate around bodies. Both need space and time.

No.

#10 role is no joke. Cesc Frickin' Fabregas struggles there for us, no way Traore or even Willian can play there.

That's very harsh on Willian. He is more than capable of playing in the #10 role. In fact he has been at his best whenever he has played there.

That's very harsh on Willian. He is more than capable of playing in the #10 role. In fact he has been at his best whenever he has played there.

In your opinion, but I disagree. Cesc should be playing the #10 role.

In your opinion, but I disagree. Cesc should be playing the #10 role.

Playing there as if it would be his regular position in the team from now on? That is no no for me and I think the majority of this forum would agree with me on that.

It's obvious as day we need Cesc deeper to control the tempo of the game. The only reason he gets pushed up to the #10 role on big games is because he gets pressed heavily when is playing deep. He isn't very impressive there either because he doesn't touch the ball very often. Signing Aranguiz would be very good because he can take the pressure away from Cesc and those two have the intelligence to play in a two-man central midfield.

Imo Cesc is only good in the #10 role when we are playing a defensive/weaker team.

Playing there as if it would be his regular position in the team from now on? That is no no for me and I think the majority of this forum would agree with me on that.

It's obvious as day we need Cesc deeper to control the tempo of the game. The only reason he gets pushed up to the #10 role on big games is because he gets pressed heavily when is playing deep. He isn't very impressive there either because he doesn't touch the ball very often. Signing Aranguiz would be very good because he can take the pressure away from Cesc and those two have the intelligence to play in a two-man central midfield.

Imo Cesc is only good in the #10 role when we are playing a defensive/weaker team.

Aranguiz is a decent player, but going from Brazil to England is a massive jump. I don't think he would be the answer.

Cesc is the only player we have that can score or assist on a regular basis in that area of the field, but a quality CM/AM signing would change my stance.

I would really like to see this lad make it here and even play a decent role next season.

LW: Hazard, Cuadrado

CAM: Oscar, Willian, Cesc, Loftus-Cheek

RW: Pedro, Traore

For me that would seem like a very balanced AM-department. Quality-wise it would still lose out on few clubs in Europe but it is enough to win the PL and CL imo.

I would really like to see this lad make it here and even play a decent role next season.

LW: Hazard, Cuadrado

CAM: Oscar, Willian, Cesc, Loftus-Cheek

RW: Pedro, Traore

For me that would seem like a very balanced AM-department. Quality-wise it would still lose out on few clubs in Europe but it is enough to win the PL and CL imo.

it is NOT enough quality to win the CL honestly..

Ofc its possible, we won the CL with Torres playing upfront. But the odds would be against us.. just look at the AMs RM, Bayern and Barca have.

it is NOT enough quality to win the CL honestly..

Ofc its possible, we won the CL with Torres playing upfront. But the odds would be against us.. just look at the AMs RM, Bayern and Barca have.

Well yeah I kinda agree with you. I would prefer signing Robben or Bale over Pedro but that lad also is quality and the personification of consistency. He is like Azpilicueta of right wingers :D But I do think that set of players would offer plenty of different combinations and remember that we also have Costa, Falcao and possibly clinical Remy upfront so it really doesn't look that bad! IMO it all depends whether we are able to sign a classy box-to-box midfielder.

But since this is Traore topic, lets see what the lad can do during the pre-season! He is special kid and could become our Kane this season.

Well yeah I kinda agree with you. I would prefer signing Robben or Bale over Pedro but that lad also is quality and the personification of consistency. He is like Azpilicueta of right wingers :D But I do think that set of players would offer plenty of different combinations and remember that we also have Costa, Falcao and possibly clinical Remy upfront so it really doesn't look that bad! IMO it all depends whether we are able to sign a classy box-to-box midfielder.

But since this is Traore topic, lets see what the lad can do during the pre-season! He is special kid and could become our Kane this season.

Yea man I really hope he can impress and not become yet another wasted talent.

I really havent seen much of him only Youtubes but some good things said about him.

We really dont have a good experience generally using guys we have bought and sent out on loan after buying them with high expectations.