Bertrand Traoré

Swoopz

I read that Chelsea talked with Lyon about him and Boga.

Lyon would be great move. I really wouldn't like him to stay at Vitesse. He should get more technical players around him.

But first they will try to secure work permit. I think if they do, he stays with Chelsea. If they don't, he goes to Lyon, plays European football which is reasoning for foreign players to give them work permit as it is often testimony for 'high quality' player for the panel that gives work permits.

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGEQbhltUOE

his left-foot is golden, and since the last pre-season he's improve dribbling and shoot....

His finishing is very good. I love players who swerve the ball round like messi and robben. He should come and teach hazard how to do it more often, it'll make hazard score easily (hazard gets into the box more than anyone but needs to dribble again before he can shoot because he can't swerve the ball from tight spaces and angles)

I've not seen much of Boga or mundosa but this lad is the best attacking talent we have in our youth team imo. No one comes close to combine his technical quality, strength on the ball, balance, speed, dribbling and finishing.

That is what we should aim for in finding talent (technique, balance, strength on the ball, dribbling, finishing /passing) finishing for attackers and passing for midfielders. No player will make it in Barcelona youth team with the technique of lukaku, I don't know why many Chelsea fans don't see the importance of this.

Vitesse Arnhem coach Peter Bosz has hailed the quality of Bertrand Traore.

The young attacker spent this season on-loan at Vitesse from Chelsea.

"Of course, nothing is certain in football, but I assume that he is not playing here next year," said the coach to Voetbal International.

"What do I expect? I expect him just to stay with Chelsea next season. They will not sell him, not for €20 million. Nothing.

"I think he is going to get to the absolute top. In my eyes, he's going to be so. I think he is quite complete."

sound like traore will be loan out else where next season

our 3rd striker or loan to PL that suited him. i hope it's soton...

I don't know. Everton looked good the season before last, turned absolute shit last season, and Atsu pretty much lost a year.

I'd be weary of loaning him that quickly.

Jose Mourinho wants on-loan Chelsea youngster Bertrand Traore in his squad and is 'crazy' about him, Vitesse coach claims

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-3110285/Jose-Mourinho-wants-loan-Chelsea-youngster-Bertrand-Traore-squad-crazy-claims-Vitesse-coach.html

Jose Mourinho wants on-loan Chelsea youngster Bertrand Traore in his squad and is 'crazy' about him, Vitesse coach claims

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-3110285/Jose-Mourinho-wants-loan-Chelsea-youngster-Bertrand-Traore-squad-crazy-claims-Vitesse-coach.html

Please make it happen Mourinho!!!

We don't need a third striker at all, he can play right wing and striker and is a better finisher than everyone in our team except costa and Remy

Please make it happen Mourinho!!!

We don't need a third striker at all, he can play right wing and striker and is a better finisher than everyone in our team except costa and Remy

I believe Jose want to, but it's a shame Traore will most likely still ineligible to play in PL, because Burkina Faso ranking not so good.

Anyway, we may still could see him playing in preseason though.

Cuadrado OUT, Bertrand Traore IN?

I like him, he's special. Good enough for us to be at least as a playing squad player.

But I've read he still has problems with getting a work permit.

I like him, he's special. Good enough for us to be at least as a playing squad player.

I think he needs to be a starter next season for someone else. A step up from Vitesse.

Hi friend!

I agree with your comments. Traore has level to play with us. But perhaps thinking about the 2016 - 2017 season, and from 2015 to 2016 being into a Premier team or Boro to play every week.

I did not know he had problems with the work permit, and that is always a problem. In that case he should continue in Vittesse or another club like Marseille (I think we were trying to reach an agreement with them similar to Vitesse).

In any case, I see difficult for Traore will be with us next season in the first team. Maybe Jose wants him to be with us during the preseason, and then, in September, he goes on loan to another Premier team or Boro with Aké, Kallas .... That could be an interesting option. Traore only 19 years old, and a great future ahead.

Regards.